CaneHunt ’14: Board Drops | FEB 26

Advertisement
Advertisement
Palm Bay (FL) Bayside High School DL Travonte Valentine says he's speaking regularly with Cane coach Paul Williams.

"We just spoke about making it to spring practices, camps, stuff like that," Valentine said. "He was saying how I could come in and play and be a big-time player for them in the ACC."

"Miami was my first offer - I got it my freshman year," Valentine said. "I went to their camp in the summer going into my sophomore year, went against the offensive linemen there and they moved me up to compete against the seniors and I beat every one of them. These were like 6-6, 6-7 guys. They offered right after the camp."

"If I look back at it, Miami's the ones that helped me get in the spotlight, so I'll be looking at Miami strongly," Valentine said.

Oops

0-2 bruh

Palm Bay (FL) Bayside High School DL Travonte Valentine says he's speaking regularly with Cane coach Paul Williams.

"We just spoke about making it to spring practices, camps, stuff like that," Valentine said. "He was saying how I could come in and play and be a big-time player for them in the ACC."

"Miami was my first offer - I got it my freshman year," Valentine said. "I went to their camp in the summer going into my sophomore year, went against the offensive linemen there and they moved me up to compete against the seniors and I beat every one of them. These were like 6-6, 6-7 guys. They offered right after the camp."

"If I look back at it, Miami's the ones that helped me get in the spotlight, so I'll be looking at Miami strongly," Valentine said.

Oops

0-2 bruh

Hey Problem...

You could be right. We'll see...

Tex

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back