CaneHunt ’14: Board Drops | FEB 26

Looks like Yearby told Miami to stop recruiting jim BECAUSE HE IS A SOLID COMMIT NOW ****'s

LETS GO. COLEY ALL THE WAY BACK

WELCOME TO THE U!

Advertisement
Look at this ***** he tried to bold his thread title. Is Tex an 86 year old Grandfather?

didnt this guy, 7. Travonte Valentine, just attend a junior day in Miami and decommit from UF after?

Advertisement
433.gif

Most of the kids on texcane's lists don't have commitable offers and most won't be on UM board in the fall.

Here's a random thought: It's time to pull the plug on the TexCane experiment.

This is no different than if Danny was making these lists.

Advertisement
Most of the kids on texcane's lists don't have commitable offers and most won't be on UM board in the fall.

Most of the kids on this guys lists have committable offers...they are national prospects with official offers.

But, they won't be on UM's board come spring, nevermind the fall.

Advertisement
I'm on board w pulling this experiment.
Larry, please. Most of those guys are unrealistic for many reasons. Terrible lists.

Advertisement
Dan E. and valid need to get back in here so I can neg their asses for liking the OP.

I'm on board w pulling this experiment.
Larry, please. Most of those guys are unrealistic for many reasons. Terrible lists.

Hey 5XNC...

All prospects listed on our boards have a legitimate "offer" from the "U". Are you saying our coaching staff has terrible prospects? Really?

Tex

Tex,

You're a passionate Canes fan and an asset to the board. We're just f'ing with you.

WTH

Advertisement
Back