CaneHunt ’14: Board Drops | FEB 26

TexCane

Sophomore
CaneHunt ’14: Board Drops | FEB 26

The following prospects (22) that have received offers from Miami have indicated they have little to NO INTEREST in being recruited further by the Canes. While Miami may stay in contact with them during this recruiting cycle, active recruiting has stopped. We will remove them from our boards until/if they become active again.

This is very normal. Kids are narrowing down their lists getting ready for summer UVs. In the 2013 class, 157 prospects ultimately dropped Miami or Miami dropped them from consideration. Relax, it’s part of the process. And it’s not unusual to see a prospect reappear on the board after more contemplation.

1. ILB Troy Reeder
2. SDE Da’Shawn Hand
3. DT Andrew Brown
4. S Quin Blanding
5. ILB Raekwon McMillan
6. WDE Jalyn Holmes
7. CB Jalen Tabor
8. OT Bentley Spain
9. OT Andy Bauer
10. WR Ryeshene Bronson
11. DT Demarcus Christmas
12. DT Jay Hayes
13. TE Jeb Blazevich
14. WR Demarre Kitt
15. RB Jonathan Hilliman
16. DT Tashon Smallwood
17. OT Orlando Brown
18. ILB Shaun Hamilton
19. TE Jacory Washington
20. WDE Melvin Keihn

Last edited:
Advertisement
Valentine,Christmas and Smallwood to me aren't put of it either because Valentine has decommited i think 3 times already so he has no idea what to think, Christmas is a hot prospect who will look around just because of the attention and Smallwood is at that cess pool of a program called USC............. that says it all

Advertisement
we need to harass Valentine and Christmas until they file charges. We NEED DT's.

The following prospects (22) that have received offers from Miami have indicated they have little to NO INTEREST in being recruited further by the Canes. While Miami may stay in contact with them during this recruiting cycle, active recruiting has stopped. We will remove them from our boards until/if they become active again.

9. RB Joseph Yearby

428.gif

Advertisement
9. RB Joseph Yearby

This is one I wouldn't drop yet. JMO

Especially with Coley

Yup. Not sure where you got your info, but I'm pretty sure Coley has an "in" with Yearby and Yearby is in play for us.

So, yeah, Yearby should probably be removed from the "no interest" list and added to the "committed" list

Lmao me you and steve called it/hinted at it hahaha! TexCane i still appreciate your work one bad mistep doesnt mean anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most of texcane's list are no where near accurate. Most of the names won't be on any UM lists in the fall/winter.

Advertisement
Back