Colbie Young Portal

Young had more receiving yards last year at Miami than any UGA wide receiver last year. It’s unlikely he improves his numbers unless Georgia dials back their rotation significantly.

Advertisement
Young listed as 2nd team on depth chart

“Colbie Young, he's flashed,” Smart said. “He's seen some really, really great spectacular plays, and then he's disappeared at times. So, it's a learning curve. He doesn't have confidence and know the offense inside and out completely, so I don't think you can judge. …He's really a hard worker and where he's shown up is on special teams. I mean, he's shown a commitment to special teams that I didn't expect to see, which shows me his toughness level and his buy-in."

Sound familiar?
Lol this is super old. He had just gotten there and was learning the playbook smh. WRs can’t be at full speed thinking about what route they have on each play call and audibles and ****. Give him summer and fall camp, he’ll do alright there. You can’t just walk into a team full of 4 and 5 star blue chip guys and be the starter day one.

That’s probably how your dressed right now, beating off in your moms soiled snuggie hoping Colby young has a better year at UGA. Who gives a ****

He's actually dressed like this:

1714688099785.png

So many loser attitudes on here… Judging a Kid at a Current National Championship Program, NOT A Offseason One or Internet National Champion.

🤬 STFU 🤬
He may have not been a Draft Pick Here… HELLO DID YOU SEE US IN THE DRAFT???
We don’t have room to Judge.
Let the kid go LOSER! Miami was too Good for him, he wasn’t Miami Caliber, the Kid from FREAKING HOUSTON IS BETTER.

MOVE ON WITH YOUR INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP LIFE
🤬 STFU 🤬
Bro this reads like a ****** chain text I got in middle school. Don’t worry I’ll forward it to 10 people so you don’t come down with any more ***.

Advertisement
bruh left a team that was going to get Cam Ward lol.....he had to slow down for anything TVD threw and now hes on UGA which recruit God tier players at every spot lol......talk about McClaining it up.
In his defense we didn’t have Cam and wasn’t sure we would get him . I wouldn’t want to stuck with **** shoe tvd either . I never see that kid look other wrs accept option one 95 percent of the time . Exactly why everyone started picking him off . He cost us so many games

In his defense we didn’t have Cam and wasn’t sure we would get him . I wouldn’t want to stuck with **** shoe tvd either . I never see that kid look other wrs accept option one 95 percent of the time . Exactly why everyone started picking him off . He cost us so many games
U saw Colbie mad alot at TVD I used to see that sh alot last season. He was frustrated asf and the NY in him couldnt hide that sh. U could see it

U saw Colbie mad alot at TVD I used to see that sh alot last season. He was frustrated asf and the NY in him couldnt hide that sh. U could see it
Ageee tvd sucked for years but sunshine pumpers use to try to make to be like was solid . He couldn’t adapt like a base ball player when they find out he can’t hit a curve ball . They seen he goes to his first read and dbs and lbs just floated that direction. They also realized it’s usually restrepo

Young had more receiving yards last year at Miami than any UGA wide receiver last year. It’s unlikely he improves his numbers unless Georgia dials back their rotation significantly.
Maybe but they also lose Bowers, So I'd expect a much higher target share to their WRs and a major drop off to their TEs.

Advertisement
Ageee tvd sucked for years but sunshine pumpers use to try to make to be like was solid . He couldn’t adapt like a base ball player when they find out he can’t hit a curve ball . They seen he goes to his first read and dbs and lbs just floated that direction. They also realized it’s usually restrepo
They get geeked cause of arm strength. That used to happen to me but there is a lot more that goes to it. Still isn’t a perfect science, not even scouts know with qbs. It’s basically a roll of the dice, great thing about the portal is now u will know when a guy who performs on the field with evidence of it.

Advertisement
Back