Colbie Young Portal

Advertisement
Young listed as 2nd team on depth chart

“Colbie Young, he's flashed,” Smart said. “He's seen some really, really great spectacular plays, and then he's disappeared at times. So, it's a learning curve. He doesn't have confidence and know the offense inside and out completely, so I don't think you can judge. …He's really a hard worker and where he's shown up is on special teams. I mean, he's shown a commitment to special teams that I didn't expect to see, which shows me his toughness level and his buy-in."

Sound familiar?

sounds like something I’ve written on this board lol. … btw I am still not sold on Horton either. I love the Houston kid pickup for that reason. We needed a kid that can produce and now we got one.

So many loser attitudes on here… Judging a Kid at a Current National Championship Program, NOT A Offseason One or Internet National Champion.

🤬 STFU 🤬
He may have not been a Draft Pick Here… HELLO DID YOU SEE US IN THE DRAFT???
We don’t have room to Judge.
Let the kid go LOSER! Miami was too Good for him, he wasn’t Miami Caliber, the Kid from FREAKING HOUSTON IS BETTER.

MOVE ON WITH YOUR INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP LIFE
🤬 STFU 🤬

So many loser attitudes on here… Judging a Kid at a Current National Championship Program, NOT A Offseason One or Internet National Champion.

🤬 STFU 🤬
Let the kid go LOSER! Miami was too Good for him, he wasn’t Miami Caliber, the Kid from FREAKING HOUSTON IS BETTER.

🤬 STFU 🤬
IMG_4454.gif

🤬 STFU 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬
Colbie, we wish you the best man. Take care

Advertisement

🤬 STFU 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬
Angry Canal Plus GIF by CANAL+

🤬 STFU 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬
FA33E4D6-3652-4C11-8C8E-99EF2F18ABE3.gif

Advertisement

🤬 STFU 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬
Is that you, Colbie?

Advertisement

🤬 STFU 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬

Bruh you good?

Advertisement

🤬 STFU 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬
Ain't none of the vulgaritys necessary, Mrs. Young. This is a family website.

🤬 STFU 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬
🤬 **** bruh 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬

🤬 STFU 🤬
Realness Keeping It Real GIF by Harlem

Advertisement
Back