Colbie Young Portal

Advertisement
I just left the gym I heard it about a 1,000 times my apologies 😂

bruh GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess everyone who is looking at this thread.
I doubt that, it’s slow as **** around here is the only reason this thread has traction at all. if men on here are concerned by Colby having more yards at UGA than at Miami with TVD last yr they definitely need to get job/wife/gf/dog or go get their estrogen checked

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s probably how your dressed right now, beating off in your moms soiled snuggie hoping Colby young has a better year at UGA. Who gives a ****
I do hope he has a better year. Sucks that he left. He only had 400 something yards so better won't be hard. I think he'll do well at UGA and I'm happy he found a good home.

Why would I beat off in a snuggie? You know fleshlights exist right? There are machines you can buy that do the job. You are just not on my level when it comes to *********ion technology.

No I'm not dressed like that. I'm ******* dressed like this you stupid ****.

1000001134.jpg

I do hope he has a better year. Sucks that he left. He only had 400 something yards so better won't be hard. I think he'll do well at UGA and I'm happy he found a good home.

Why would I beat off in a snuggie? You know fleshlights exist right? There are machines you can buy that do the job. You are just not on my level when it comes to *********ion technology.

No I'm not dressed like that. I'm ******* dressed like this you stupid ****.

View attachment 288480
It’s 2am lights out sport, you’ve a big day ahead of you bashing the canes all day tomorrow

Advertisement
Back