“If I can get paid to go to UM, why would I go to Alabama” - TY Hilton

Advertisement
I'm not sure about the Manny part, but there's no answer on today's roster for next year at QB, RB, C, or LT. What about DT, S and CB? Desperately need Ward to live up to the "first round hype"
fall camp hasn’t started. Mario has built a contending roster in paper..and your worried about the 2025 Roster?

**** the offseason

Advertisement
Advertisement
You see a whole lot of Mario recruits starting?
Jesus! The entire offensive line (except Rivers), the entire LB corps, most of the DL (excluding Taylor - and he sucked ***), the entire RB room...I got a headache counting exactly how many Mario recruits have replaced and done better than Manny recruits. Manny, get off the board bro...we know its you.

BTW, Manny as a DC - Worst Tackling Defense in college football 2021.

John Travolta Kiss GIF

Jesus! The entire offensive line (except Rivers), the entire LB corps, most of the DL (excluding Taylor - and he sucked ***), the entire RB room...I got a headache counting exactly how many Mario recruits have replaced and done better than Manny recruits. Manny, get off the board bro...we know its you.

BTW, Manny as a DC - Worst Tackling Defense in college football 2021.

John Travolta Kiss GIF
Carpenter isn't a transfer? Martinez isn't a transfer? Can you read?

You see a whole lot of Mario recruits starting?

Are you really this ignorant?

I’m not defending Mario, but you just sound like one of those ignorant fans that spews whatever uninformed **** that pops into their head.

Get better informed and get a new avi while you’re at it, that GAF one makes me want to punch it in the face.

fall camp hasn’t started. Mario has built a contending roster in paper..and your worried about the 2025 Roster?

**** the offseason
Getting too far out over your skis is a proud CIS tradition. Remember the fretting about whether Lashlee, Gattis, etc. were going to bail for a better job that took place about a nanosecond after their hires?

Advertisement
Are you really this ignorant?

I’m not defending Mario, but you just sound like one of those ignorant fans that spews whatever uninformed **** that pops into their head.

Get better informed and get a new avi while you’re at it, that GAF one makes me want to punch it in the face.
My avatar is literally a God. Your Lord Zipacna. You should be bowing in reverence instead of mouthing off.

Yes, quite a few starting or getting lots of snaps as young players. We've all seen your ridiculous, overblown nonsense about how Mario is practically the worst coach to ever lead a team, but try to claim he recruits and assembles teams poorly is a whole additional level of idiocy.
A small few starting actually.

Well Mario doesn't coach very well. His last refuge is he is a great recruiter who builds great teams. I just haven't seen it with Miami. If this team wins 11-12 games with transfers I won't want him fired but it still won't show he's a great team builder. Just a hole plugger.

Advertisement
Carpenter isn't a transfer? Martinez isn't a transfer? Can you read?
Hey soy boy...Bain, Maugoia (OT), Fletcher, Brown, Cooper...just to name a few

3 of those are legit Day 1/Day 2 guys. Manny never developed anyone...Rouseou had a single break out year and didn't even want to come back to play for Manny. Phillips was a transfer and NOT a Manny recruit. Manny's 5-star recruits Williams, Nesta, and Taylor underperformed or were flat out garbage. Kinchens had an All American year under Mario and NOT under Manny - who happens to be a ******* DC. Most of Manny's recruits have been trash outside of Restrepo, Arroyo, and George (i could care less about his antics though). Other than that, Manny sucked ***. Manny lost to FIU and was crowned the worst tackling defense in college football in 2021. Total defense was ranked 118 out of 126. So much for "Manny recruits."

Sit down.

Crush Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm

Hey soy boy...Bain, Maugoia (OT), Fletcher, Brown, Cooper...just to name a few

3 of those are legit Day 1/Day 2 guys. Manny never developed anyone...Rouseou had a single break out year and didn't even want to come back to play for Manny. Phillips was a transfer and NOT a Manny recruit. Manny's 5-star recruits Williams, Nesta, and Taylor underperformed or were flat out garbage. Kinchens had an All American year under Mario and NOT under Manny - who happens to be a ******* DC. Most of Manny's recruits have been trash outside of Restrepo, Arroyo, and George (i could care less about his antics though). Other than that, Manny sucked ***. Manny lost to FIU and was crowned the worst tackling defense in college football in 2021. Total defense was ranked 118 out of 126. So much for "Manny recruits."

Sit down.

Crush Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm
So you counter my point that only a few of Mario's recruits are starting by confirming it? Okay Mr. Alternate account.

So you counter my point that only a few of Mario's recruits are starting by confirming it? Okay Mr. Alternate account
The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is made of truths that are consistent with the efficacy of the universe's trajectory through the space and time continuum. In addition, take into account the sheer mass of the obtuse angular trapezoidal correspondence of the thought processes and you ultimately deduce that....... I. WON.

Please be seated.

The End.

Advertisement
Back