“If I can get paid to go to UM, why would I go to Alabama” - TY Hilton

Advertisement
This tells you all you need to know. Guys basically say saban paid them. There’s a reason he quit once the field was leveled.
Wait,.. I thought it was bc his wife was disappointed in the players only caring in how much.. wait for it.. money they were making? 😹

Advertisement
Did Al or Randy win a conf title and win the rose bowl.
No but Larry Coker did.

1000001087.gif

TrumpyCane doesn't think beating a 6-7 OSU, 4-8 UF, and 7-5 Oklahoma playing a backup QBis the same as beating a 11-2 Ohio State

TrumpyCane believes that outside of Michigan, Ryan Day Ohio State hasn't lost to another team in the regular season
Yeah but think of the talent on that OSU team that we destroyed. Literally the very next year they got somebody who knew how to coach and they went undefeated. If Al Golden out there destroying talent like that I got to give it up.

Advertisement
The new Alabama is sans Saban. Alabama was a much different place before he arrived. NIL and a new coach making purchases. Who knows how they will do until they in fact do. Gotta buy the right groceries to cook.

Advertisement
TrumpyCane doesn't think beating a 6-7 OSU, 4-8 UF, and 7-5 Oklahoma playing a backup QBis the same as beating a 11-2 Ohio State

TrumpyCane believes that outside of Michigan, Ryan Day Ohio State hasn't lost to another team in the regular season

Hey Siri. Why does a certain CIS poster insist on referring to himself in the third person?

"It's a branding thing, kind of like someone using one name instead of a first name and last name. 'It is saying: I am so famous that I only need one name and everyone knows who I am. Think: TrumpyCane, Madonna, Cher or Usher.”

Checks Out Season 2 GIF by The Office

Hey Siri. Why does a certain CIS poster insist on referring to himself in the third person?

"It's a branding thing, kind of like someone using one name instead of a first name and last name. 'It is saying: I am so famous that I only need one name and everyone knows who I am. Think: TrumpyCane, Madonna, Cher or Usher.”

Checks Out Season 2 GIF by The Office

TrumpyCane is bigger than all 3 of those

Plus TrumpyCane doesn't have herpes

Advertisement
Sure. But someone should remind the individual that not everyone makes the league or more importantly that second NFL contract. To navigate through all of those things including injury concerns leaves a lot to chance

Besides if your talented you will get drafted wherever you go let’s be real…
Jeremiah Smith would be a 1st round pick even if he committed to the Air Force Academy.

The state and impact of NIL for sure. Every year will be a **** show. Who’s leaving and who’s staying. I don’t think we lost players to the portal because they were going in to a decrease in money to no money. Maybe we should remove the U on the helmet and replace it with $
Reminds me of this

There's some sort of lesson in that. I don't know what it is. But I think Mario's recruiting can overcome his coaching and development shortcomings.
The lesson is don't let your starting QB get hurt. He needed to change things but is Weigman doesn't get hurt their season looks a lot different.

Advertisement
Back