Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
prime and Sapp must have really made an impression on him at his Colorado visit. Wonder if Sapp negative recruited against Miami
That wouldn’t surprise me….freakin toolbag. His first year on the staff and PrimeTime taking somewhat of a beating with transfers…same with U$C whining about a few of our portal guys…those two probably made sure somehow he saw a visit to CG was not going to result in anything we could match.

Advertisement
Does this mean 10-2, 11-1 or still 12-0?
This Miami squad now favorites to win AFC East and on to Super Bowl.

#YouCanBelieveThat
#BuhBye72DolphinsRecordToo

1665450515728.gif

The fact you defended Mario after Ga Tech goes to show how big of a slapdick you really are

Definitely. I'm for sure ****ed in the brain.

Bro here's how I see it. There's some things I just can't get mad at, and having brass balls is something I can't hate on. Coaches that go for it on 4th down and don't get it? Not mad. Going for 2 and the win over kicking the EP and the tie? Not mad. Coaches that keep throwing the ball when they're ahead and end up losing? Not mad.

Not kneeling and trying to get your player 100 yards.... not mad at you. Aggression is never bad.

That **** was just a fluke that happens 1 game in 1000. And in retrosepct it doesn't ******* matter anyway becasue we weren't winning **** with TVD so it's just a footnote in history, where coach was trying to be aggressive and do right by his player, and it happened to backfire. Oh well.

I like the way Mario rolls. He has us on the right track. I'm with him.

Who?

Strange that Colorado could get a visit but we couldn't. In any case, after the portal closes tomorrow, looks like the only options will be grad transfers since they can transfer anytime.
You sure about the grad transfer part? Thought I saw they had until May 1st to declare?

Bro here's how I see it. There's some things I just can't get mad at, and having brass balls is something I can't hate on. Coaches that go for it on 4th down and don't get it? Not mad. Going for 2 and the win over kicking the EP and the tie? Not mad. Coaches that keep throwing the ball when they're ahead and end up losing? Not mad.

Not kneeling and trying to get your player 100 yards.... not mad at you. Aggression is never bad.

That **** was just a fluke that happens 1 game in 1000. And in retrosepct it doesn't ******* matter anyway becasue we weren't winning **** with TVD so it's just a footnote in history, where coach was trying to be aggressive and do right by his player, and it happened to backfire. Oh well.

In general I agree with you; I like aggressive coaching. Sometimes you have to read the room though. That GT was so weird back and forth. Sometimes you gotta put some of that mentality aside and go home with the W. I’m over it, but in that particular scenario Mario has to show some awareness and not make that call.

/Chaney didn’t fumble

Advertisement

I mean I get the mindset…

But at the end of the day, it’s not aggression if you don’t kneel. It’s stupidity. It’s asinine and an embarrassment to your lack of football IQ.

The game is over. They can’t win unless you give it to them. It takes one brain cell to realize if I take a knee, the game is over…despite us playing extremely poorly for 4 quarters.

Instead, we had to pound our chest and show off our toughness by playing all four quarters…as if running the ball was going to change the perception of how we played.

There wasn’t a single positive to playing that out. It’s purely idiotic.

You sure about the grad transfer part? Thought I saw they had until May 1st to declare?
You are right, they literally just changed the rules last week.

"Previously, graduate transfers didn't need to adhere to transfer window dates and could enter the portal at any time. For example, Cam Spencer left Rutgers in June and committed to UConn, ultimately helping lead the Huskies to their second straight national championship.

"Student-athletes who plan to enroll as graduate students at their next school can enter the portal at any time during the academic year but must enter the portal prior to the conclusion of their respective sports' final transfer windows," the NCAA wrote in a news release."

I feel confident that courts would throw out this rule if challenged. Absolutely zero reason to suddenly put that requirement in place other than to restrict grad transfers from having more NIL opportunities.

What in the absolute ****. It wasn’t a fluke it was just pure stupidity.

Advertisement
That wouldn’t surprise me….freakin toolbag. His first year on the staff and PrimeTime taking somewhat of a beating with transfers…same with U$C whining about a few of our portal guys…those two probably made sure somehow he saw a visit to CG was not going to result in anything we could match.
They probably paid him extra not to visit Miami.

Advertisement
You are right, they literally just changed the rules last week.

"Previously, graduate transfers didn't need to adhere to transfer window dates and could enter the portal at any time. For example, Cam Spencer left Rutgers in June and committed to UConn, ultimately helping lead the Huskies to their second straight national championship.

"Student-athletes who plan to enroll as graduate students at their next school can enter the portal at any time during the academic year but must enter the portal prior to the conclusion of their respective sports' final transfer windows," the NCAA wrote in a news release."

I feel confident that courts would throw out this rule if challenged. Absolutely zero reason to suddenly put that requirement in place other than to restrict grad transfers from having more NIL opportunities.
Yeah I was like **** did they change this AGAIN? Just when I thought I somewhat understood it

Look, my man, you're going to have to be in a kind and forgiving mood here. The rules just changed, and not everyone is fully aware. And to be honest, I don't expect this "new rule" to survive a legal challenge.

Having said that...for the short-term...I expect a huge influx of Portal entrants in the next 48-96 hours (accounting for the time it takes a school to "process" such a request), and I also explain that we might have "Christmas in August" when someone wins a TRO and/or full lawsuit on the merits.

Look, my man, you're going to have to be in a kind and forgiving mood here. The rules just changed, and not everyone is fully aware. And to be honest, I don't expect this "new rule" to survive a legal challenge.

Having said that...for the short-term...I expect a huge influx of Portal entrants in the next 48-96 hours (accounting for the time it takes a school to "process" such a request), and I also explain that we might have "Christmas in August" when someone wins a TRO and/or full lawsuit on the merits.
The processing time is important here as well from my understanding

But only because we are sitting here hitting refresh on the board to see the news the last few days

By Friday I would say things should be pretty clear

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back