Trenches MIA VS. FLA

Does anyone know, statistically, how well Kinchens and Williams were in pass coverage? I only ask because Miami ranked so poorly in pass plays over 20+ yards. I just wonder how much of a drop off it's going to be, specifically around coverage back there.

Advertisement
Does anyone know, statistically, how well Kinchens and Williams were in pass coverage? I only ask because Miami ranked so poorly in pass plays over 20+ yards. I just wonder how much of a drop off it's going to be, specifically around coverage back there.
1000001432.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
People love to talk about Mario taking a knee -- rightfully so, don't get me wrong he was an absolute idiot not to. But so many of our players contributed to f-ing that game up. Couch got burnt jumping the route on the play immediately before this one. ... We didn't deserve to win.
Not taking a knee was not the root cause of the L against GT.

Not even close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First play on offense needs to be a Ward bomb to Horton or Brown, set the tone.

& on defense Bain throws his blocker to the ground on the way to blasting Mertz into next week
I mean that is exactly what Utah did this past season against Florida and drilled it for a 70 yard Td to start the game lol

Advertisement
Back