Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to do an E1k gif with the Opa Locka City Hall building as your image isn’t going to be easy.

I might need to find a Rickey Brownlee photo to work with or some other famous resident.

View attachment 288927
**** it @E1k there aren’t a lot of clear Rickey Brownlee pics out there.

9CeJXMcv.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people have drawn some lines in the sand, forcing @Rellyrell and @Memnon to sharpen their knives the last few days. Surgical precision.

Here’s my gripe;

It’s quite fine hating another team, another coach, wishing a program its downfall, etc. However, when u start making up bull **** narratives or create straw man arguments to justify a point when said narratives & arguments can easily be debunked, instead of digging in ur heels, just admit it’s simply Fck the other team.

I have no issues w: that, but my biggest issue is when goal post r moved, false narratives r provided to justify a feeling, & then a porster doubles down by providing more of the aforementioned. Just keep the posts Fck FSU, Fck Lanning & Oregon & move on.

All but CU in the B1G. Why CU is part of the equation is baffling to me.
Because kids are kids is the simplest answer. This generation loves the attention and they don't understand not all attention is necessarily what you want. He's fooled by deion and he doesn't know warren is what warren is. That's gonna be an experiment that fails horribly for 8.5 out of 10 kids.

Advertisement
Here’s my gripe;

It’s quite fine hating another team, another coach, wishing a program its downfall, etc. However, when u start making up bull **** narratives or create straw man arguments to justify a point when said narratives & arguments can easily be debunked, instead of digging in ur heels, just admit it’s simply Fck the other team.

I have no issues w: that, but my biggest issue is when goal post r moved, false narratives r provided to justify a feeling, & then a porster doubles down by providing more of the aforementioned. Just keep the posts Fck FSU, Fck Lanning & Oregon & move on.
Dude you have proved nothing. Just because you have lil díck riding bregrade up here proves nothing. Nothing you said shows he was a game changer at fsu. Dude is a good player but being elite and a game changer is a whole other level. He wasn’t that. I don’t care who he played for I have no problem saying a dude is a beast if he was a beast. I have watched fball, played, and did some coaching my whole life I call it how I see it. Just like I told the other guy I didn’t think the DT from Texas was elite either I don’t care about the team you play for it’s about what you do on that field

Dude you have proved nothing. Just because you have lil díck riding bregrade up here proves nothing. Nothing you said shows he was a game changer at fsu. Dude is a good player but being elite and a game changer is a whole other level. He wasn’t that. I don’t care who he played for I have no problem saying a dude is a beast if he was a beast. I have watched fball, played, and did some coaching my whole life I call it how I see it. Just like I told the other guy I didn’t think the DT from Texas was elite either I don’t care about the team you play for it’s about what you do on that field

I guarantee if our numbers improved across the board w/ the addition of a 2nd Rd DT via the portal who put up 6 sacks, u would be singing their praise.

Stop the cap.

So let’s recap CIS:

1st @252cane says FSU got statistically worst as a defense w the addition of Fiske by providing stats from the Dark Web to prove his theory. So, good ole @Rellyrell had to provide actual stats from a credible source called NCAA Statistics to show that FSU improved across the board in 10 of the 14 defensive categories in the “final stats.”

But oh no, @252cane then said “well pal, the jokes on u b/c ur stats r faulty due to FSU slipping in Total Def.” I wanna pause right here;

Once upon a time Coach D’No was selling fans that his defense worked, highlighting that the Total Def # improved. This started my journey on fully dissecting that category “Total Def” which is predicated primarily on the total amount of yards given up on the season. That exercise from 2014 led me to realize Total Def tells a story, but not the full story which other stats do.

Anywho, back to our regularly scheduled Ether.

So @Rellyrell provided the full context of FSU’s defensive stats prior to UGA, confirming what we all know, that FSU’s defense improved dramatically w/ the addition of Fiske across all metrics. So what does @252cane do to combat all of this? Look above & u’ll soon see Exhibit A of circular reasoning & straw man arguments.

When stats don’t back u up, hit the emergency **** button, grab a good handful of it & throw it against the wall, & as that summa bytch slides down, shift narratives, & hope no one realizes U’ve made an *** out of urself.
@Rellyrell don deaded my manz…
1714992960899.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s my gripe;

What if I start/heard a rumor that all their players got yeast infections from the locker room? We cool with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back