Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A defense changing DT is different from just some space eater. He wasn’t asked to just eat space
IMG_5639.jpeg

Do you think this player was a game changing level DT?

UGA plays 3 down lineman, TrumpyCane doesn't think its a fair comparison

To be fair Fiske really came on late in the season
Uga played multiple fronts and its not even about the schemes lol the point is posting a DTs stats is stupid… but hey ill post a 4down defense for u

IMG_5641.jpeg

Is this guy top level?

lol your stats are just as **** faulty then. Total defense was worse, pass defense worse, rush defense still in the 70s, rz defense the same basically, 1st down defense slightly worse, scoring defense basically the same. The biggest improvement was 3rd down defense, tfls, and picks. You should’ve look at this better before you posted it cause none of that is completely changing fsu defense

I truly hate homers like u, on God. Go back to sleep.

Just so we’re clear, FSU was the following in 2023-4

14th in Total Defense
4th in Team Sacks
9th in Tackles for Loss
2nd in Team Passing Eff Def
8th in Passing Def
55th in Interceptions
40th in Rush Defense
51st in Fumbles
6th in Scoring Def
31st in RZ Defense
22nd in 1st Down Def
4th in 3rd Down Def
24th in 4th Down Def

ALL BEFORE THE UGA GAME WHERE NO ONE PLAYED.

The UGA game was so bad, it literally skewed all of their final stats. These are the numbers WITH FISKE from Week 1-13. U r dumb af u don’t think Fiske didn’t make a difference. The OL had to worry about 3 guys vs. 1 when he came on. He freed up Payton, too. Watch some football & get out of ur feelings.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I truly hate homers like u, on God. Go back to sleep.

Just so we’re clear, FSU was the following in 2023-4

14th in Total Defense
4th in Team Sacks
9th in Tackles for Loss
2nd in Team Passing Eff Def
8th in Passing Def
55th in Interceptions
40th in Rush Defense
51st in Fumbles
6th in Scoring Def
31st in RZ Defense
22nd in 1st Down Def
4th in 3rd Down Def
24th in 4th Down Def

ALL BEFORE THE UGA GAME WHERE NO ONE PLAYED.

The UGA game was so bad, it literally skewed all of their final stats. These are the numbers WITH FISKE from Week 1-13. U r dumb af u don’t think Fiske didn’t make a difference. The OL had to worry about 3 guys vs. 1 when he came on. He freed up Payton, too. Watch some football & get out of ur feelings.
Bro that shít wasn’t all because no fiske get the fúck out of here. Dude wasn’t doing that much until late in the season and that’s a fact. I’m far from a homer If dude was dominating I would’ve said that but he wasn’t until the last few games and that’s fact. You clearly don’t watch because it was several games I didn’t even notice dude on the field including vs Miami. Fsu loaded up on transfers the last 2 years but to try and say 1 dude who had a good half season changed the whole defense is pure cap

Advertisement
Bro that shít wasn’t all because no fiske get the fúck out of here. Dude wasn’t doing that much until late in the season and that’s a fact. I’m far from a homer If dude was dominating I would’ve said that but he wasn’t until the last few games and that’s fact. You clearly don’t watch because it was several games I didn’t even notice dude on the field including vs Miami. Fsu loaded up on transfers the last 2 years but to try and say 1 dude who had a good half season changed the whole defense is pure cap

So let’s recap CIS:

1st @252cane says FSU got statistically worst as a defense w the addition of Fiske by providing stats from the Dark Web to prove his theory. So, good ole @Rellyrell had to provide actual stats from a credible source called NCAA Statistics to show that FSU improved across the board in 10 of the 14 defensive categories in the “final stats.”

But oh no, @252cane then said “well pal, the jokes on u b/c ur stats r faulty due to FSU slipping in Total Def.” I wanna pause right here;

Once upon a time Coach D’No was selling fans that his defense worked, highlighting that the Total Def # improved. This started my journey on fully dissecting that category “Total Def” which is predicated primarily on the total amount of yards given up on the season. That exercise from 2014 led me to realize Total Def tells a story, but not the full story which other stats do.

Anywho, back to our regularly scheduled Ether.

So @Rellyrell provided the full context of FSU’s defensive stats prior to UGA, confirming what we all know, that FSU’s defense improved dramatically w/ the addition of Fiske across all metrics. So what does @252cane do to combat all of this? Look above & u’ll soon see Exhibit A of circular reasoning & straw man arguments.

When stats don’t back u up, hit the emergency **** button, grab a good handful of it & throw it against the wall, & as that summa bytch slides down, shift narratives, & hope no one realizes U’ve made an *** out of urself.

So let’s recap CIS:

1st @252cane says FSU got statistically worst as a defense w the addition of Fiske by providing stats from the Dark Web to prove his theory. So, good ole @Rellyrell had to provide actual stats from a credible source called NCAA Statistics to show that FSU improved across the board in 10 of the 14 defensive categories in the “final stats.”

But oh no, @252cane then said “well pal, the jokes on u b/c ur stats r faulty due to FSU slipping in Total Def.” I wanna pause right here;

Once upon a time Coach D’No was selling fans that his defense worked, highlighting that the Total Def # improved. This started my journey on fully dissecting that category “Total Def” which is predicated primarily on the total amount of yards given up on the season. That exercise from 2014 led me to realize Total Def tells a story, but not the full story which other stats do.

So @Rellyrell provided the full context of FSU’s defensive stats prior to UGA, confirming what we all know, that FSU’s defense improved dramatically w/ the addition of Fiske across all metrics. So what does @252cane do to combat all of this? Look above & u’ll soon see Exhibit A of circular reasoning & straw man arguments.

When stats don’t back u up, hit the emergency **** button, grab a good handful of it & throw it against the wall, & as that summa bytch slides down, shift narratives, & hope no one realizes U’ve made an *** out of urself.
Ice Cube Knockout GIF

Advertisement
So let’s recap CIS:

I use cfb stats and the stats show exactly what I said. You posting stats showing they improved from 74th to 70 like that makes your point lmao. And I posted more than just total defense that they got worse in or where they stayed the same basically. Just Sit down dude you trying too hard. He wasn’t a game changer. Good player not a game changer it’s a big difference

Last edited:
Advertisement
I use cfb stats and the stats show exactly what I said. You posting stats showing they improved from 74th to 70 like that makes your point lmao. And I posted more than just total defense that they got worse in or where they stayed the same basically. Just Sit down dude you trying too hard. He wasn’t a game changer. Good player not a game changer it’s a big difference

Nah, u’re trying way too hard, & I’ve seen ur nasty work in other threads. Instead of being humble & be like ****, I didnt realize that or ****, I would even accept u saying despite the stats “I feel” Fiske wasn’t that good, u’ve proven to be a typical CIS White Knighter that will die on a hill no matter what.

Well the good news for u is I always carry a pick & a shovel for such an occasion.

Last edited:
Uga played multiple fronts and its not even about the schemes lol the point is posting a DTs stats is stupid… but hey ill post a 4down defense for u

View attachment 288915

Is this guy top level?
Trying to do an E1k gif with the Opa Locka City Hall building as your image isn’t going to be easy.

I might need to find a Rickey Brownlee photo to work with or some other famous resident.

3ygMBJAo.gif

Nah, u’re trying way too hard, & I’ve seen ur nasty work in other threads. Instead of being humble & be like ****, I didnt realize that or ****, I would even accept u saying despite the stats “I feel” Fiske wasn’t that good, u’ve proven to be a typical CIS White Knighter that will die on a hill no matter what.

Well the good news for u is I always carry a pick & a shovel for such an occasion.
stand by me jerry oconnell GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back