Votes: 42 21.6%
  • Dewey

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Thompson

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Crow

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
I'd be surprised if it's not Morris, and I find that depressing. Up to this point I'm not sold on the kid at all. I just don't see it with him. I think people have gotten too caught up on his physical attributes, and too caught up on him not being Jacory, to see that it just doesn't look like he has a whole lot of feel for the game.

That said, I hope I'm wrong. Hopefully he's working his *** off and soaking up everything Fisch can tell him.

this is how I feel. think Morris wins (at least for the first few games) but that is more of an indication that we are no where near where we need to be at QB. gonna take a couple of years for the yungins to be ready.

I hope that someone else wins the job and finishes the season so that we have high hopes for 2013.

Advertisement
My vote is for Williams, Morris has had his opportunities and the ints. concern me.

We don't have the athletes Ken Dorsey had...MOrris has the best upside...because he has some great physical attributes while Williams has none....Morris has superior arm strength and great accuracy....great toughness and above average speed.... HE has questionable decision making skills.. But Willams is a statue in the pocket...we dont have the athletes or the team to deal with a pocket passer who cant run..it is what it is..we need morris

We don't have the athletes Ken Dorsey had...MOrris has the best upside...because he has some great physical attributes while Williams has none....Morris has superior arm strength and great accuracy....great toughness and above average speed.... HE has questionable decision making skills.. But Willams is a statue in the pocket...we dont have the athletes or the team to deal with a pocket passer who cant run..it is what it is..we need morris
i think its clear that you know nothing about williams

i feal like if morris has all the physical tools but makes bad decisions that is a good thing. you can't really teach athletic abilities but you can teach making good decisions. look at what fisch did with jacory last year.

Advertisement
I don't think Morris can lead Miami to a BCS bowl. Williams probably can't either.

If Morris can't beat out Williams it's more an indictment of Morris than any indicator of Williams' abilities.

Dewey should RS. Coming off injuries, don't even both putting him in. Let him sit and learn. Let Crow go in and take some licks, if either of them plays 2012 will probably be a disaster anyway.

However, I do think the offense that Fisch ran in '11 wasn't anything Morris couldn't handle. Harris didn't make crazy throws all year year, Morris can make the throws necessary for the offense to function. Tempo was a huge problem last year, Miami needs to pick up the pace and run more plays. Whichever QB can do that best, can probably throw 20-22 TDs this year.

Advertisement
Back