WTF

we also have games against notre dame, nebraska, and michigan state in the future, but lets focus on the cupcakes EVERYONE scheules

Advertisement
We're not playing LSU. Blake James said it yesterday that its not happening.

You don't need to schedule as many cupcakes when you play in the bull**** division that we do. We play Duke, UVA, UNC, GT and Pitt. And on top of it Arkansas St and FAMU and Cincy for this year. So the only solid games are FSU and (a below average) Nebraska a below average VT and a below average UL. From a fan's perspective that's a bull**** schedule. And moving forward that kind of scheduling is not fan friendly. Every game doesn't have to be against a top tier team, but subjecting fans to 9 games of average to poor competition is BS and not the way to go.

You want to improve attendance, add an LSU, or bama or Oklahoma, etc for a home and home in the place of one of those cup cakes per year.

No one schedules hard teams no one. not bama, not lsu etc...

this isnt NCAA 14 where one could create a schedule consisting of playing elites weekly.

this isnt NCAA 14 where one could create a schedule consisting of playing elites weekly.
So instead of playing Arkansas State we can't schedule an LSU or Bama or Oregon or UCLA or someone that will play a home and home and actually get asses in seats and that can provide a more exciting schedule. Surely Nebraska can't be the highest caliber team we can schedule not when we play teams in the coastal.

Advertisement

So instead of playing Arkansas State we can't schedule an LSU or Bama or Oregon or UCLA or someone that will play a home and home and actually get asses in seats and that can provide a more exciting schedule. Surely Nebraska can't be the highest caliber team we can schedule not when we play teams in the coastal.

LSU & Bama aren't giving up a home game and Oregon and UCLA aren't coming all the way to Florida.

Al Golden wouldn't even have the stones to schedule a tough team on his xbox

LSU & Bama aren't giving up a home game and Oregon and UCLA aren't coming all the way to Florida.
It's official: Wisconsin and LSU will open the 2016 season at Green Bay's Lambeau Field.
The Wisconsin board of regents on Friday approved the contract for the game, clearing the way for the Badgers' first game at the home of the Green Bay Packers. The game will be played Sept. 3.
LSU and Wisconsin also will face each other to open the 2014 season at Houston's Reliant Stadium. The Badgers will play three straight openers against SEC powers in NFL stadiums; they begin the 2015 season against Alabama in Arlington, Texas.
That was the home and home we turned down against LSU. Other teams are willing to play ball, its just a matter of our admins not being pussies about it.

Advertisement
The Pac-12 teams are already on it. Proactive.

Mid Mjr. is now the new D-II. Bottom of Power-5 is the new mid-mjr.

All they did was raise the minimum wage.

This is straight up bull****, and not surprising coming from you. The only Pac-12 team whose future schedules even remotely resemble anything you posted is USC, and possibly Stanford. The rest of the Pac-12 has the same old non-conference dregs that they've always played.

This stuff is online, so make an effort to look it up before you pretend like you know more than someone else.

Your post is the post of an idiot or a half wit perhaps. I listened to an interview with Dr. Chris Hill in which he discussed this exact thing. He talked about how the Pac-12 AD's have all gotten together and decided to change their scheduling procedures going forward so that they won't get SEC'd outta the playoffs.

Just because your ignorant *** doesn't know a ******* thing has nothing to do with what is going on here.

I've seen some dumb ******* people post dumb ******* schit in my time but you should probably get an award for your dooshbaggery.

Dum-dum-dum-dum Dunning Kruger

Last edited:
Your post is the post of an idiot or a half wit perhaps. I listened to an interview with Dr. Chris Hill in which he discussed this exact thing. He talked about how the Pac-12 AD's have all gotten together and decided to change their scheduling procedures going forward so that they won't get SEC'd outta the playoffs.

Just because your ignorant *** doesn't know a ******* thing has nothing to do with what is going on here.

I've seen some dumb ******* people post dumb ******* schit in my time but you should probably get an award for your dooshbaggery.

So, you "listened to an interview". Strong work, Whip. The schedules are all there for you to see.

And I love how frustrated you are being my little *****.

So, you "listened to an interview". Strong work, Whip. The schedules are all there for you to see.

And I love how frustrated you are being my little *****.

Yep we get all the Utah and BYU stuff all day where I'm at. Keep lickin son.

Advertisement
Yep we get all the Utah and BYU stuff all day where I'm at. Keep lickin son.

SMDH. You so hate being wrong, especially against me.

lmao "against me"

epic stuff kid

Butch_Davis.jpg

Advertisement
Surrender would imply there was ever some kind of competition.

I read that as "AntwanJ306 is probably Toad305". I didn't make that schit up son. It's there for all to see.

True, true. One of us thinks that a team with 115, 109, 110, 101, 105, 122, 123, & 118 rankings is well coached, bets on Al Golden, and thinks that Butch Davis is coming back to Miami.

The other one has a job.

So, no, this has not been a competition. I stand corrected.

Advertisement
Back