WR Josh Moore flips his commitment to Miami

View as article
Checking the film he looks like a 4.6 type kid. With good S & C development I think he can improve to low 4.5's. Not spectacular of course but getting below 4.6 for a legit 6'4" kid is pretty great. Let him cook behind the scenes for a year and he can be a monster for us in his sophomore season.

Agreed. Moore has good speed for his size, but isn't a burner. Very good athlete overall, but looks like more of a contested catch receiver than a route-running separator.

I think the question with this WR class as a whole will come when/if we also flip Tyler Williams from UGA. Despite his YPC stats, he's another receiver who'll be described as "not the fastest guy" in his scouting report and that's pretty evident in his highlights.

Really wish we were in the running for a premier, field stretching WR1 the caliber of Dakorien Moore or Jerome Myles to complement Upshaw and Moore. Curious to see how the rest of our WR class shapes up in the coming weeks.

Advertisement
Agreed. Moore has good speed for his size, but isn't a burner. Very good athlete overall, but looks like more of a contested catch receiver than a route-running separator.

I think the question with this WR class as a whole will come when/if we also flip Tyler Williams from UGA. Despite his YPC stats, he's another receiver who'll be described as "not the fastest guy" in his scouting report and that's pretty evident in his highlights.

Really wish we were in the running for a premier, field stretching WR1 the caliber of Dakorien Moore or Jerome Myles to complement Upshaw and Moore. Curious to see how the rest of our WR class shapes up in the coming weeks.
I like Upshaw a lot but as you said to take the next step we basically need to land that unicorn X receiver. I also want another great slot guy too. Restrepo leaving gonna be a huge loss and Ray Ray is a question mark with maybe Carr + Upshaw pushing him unless we can flip Brown from Gaytes or land an elite slot guy in the portal.

I love Moore, but respectfully lol Wilson has verified speed and has been producing against wayyyyyy better comp. Wilson's senior tape is gonna have him as 5 star
Maybe we saw different tape but this

I don’t see a 5 star. I don’t see a speed demon. There’s nothing spectacular happening here.

Advertisement
Welcome to The U;

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

1728492859757.gif

1728492961289.gif

1728493038022.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe we saw different tape but this

I don’t see a 5 star. I don’t see a speed demon. There’s nothing spectacular happening here.

I hear you, I think his tape against Venice was good. Venice from what I know is one of the best teams in Florida. I do believe that Moore probably has a higher ceiling. From what this board says, Moore is a big fish in a small pond. Kinda similar to Hykeem Williams, but Hykeem comp was better

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back