Woodrey needs to be moved..

gacaneaddict

Junior
3rd highest era on team.

4.88 before tonight he is getting drilled again.

Canes trail 6-0 at GT.

Lepore has earned a weekend start.

Advertisement
GT has been playing well the last two weekends. It will be nice to take 2 of 3 but it won't be easy.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but have the Canes already peaked?

Of Course they have, It's Jim Morris

They are really struggling. I know the slurpers will be here to set me straight on the Fla. A&M sweep!

****, when you posters who believe FAMU was scheduled out of necessity because no one else was available....get ready.

Tonight was an *** whooping, but Woodrey has been shaky. The ball gets rolling that way, and it's hard to stop the bleeding...the lack of bats is concerning.

They can turn it around, and better for obvious reasons.

Advertisement

They are really struggling. I know the slurpers will be here to set me straight on the Fla. A&M sweep!

****, when you posters who believe FAMU was scheduled out of necessity because no one else was available....get ready.

Tonight was an *** whooping, but Woodrey has been shaky. The ball gets rolling that way, and it's hard to stop the bleeding...the lack of bats is concerning.

FSU is playing Bowling Green are the any better than FAMU? Another clueless poster.

He's 5-4 but every Friday game seems to be a toss up when he's on the mound, don't know why Morris hasn't tried to move him back in the rotation or to the pen like he was 2 years ago. He's been seriously inconsistent against good teams...the only two games he won were Clemson on the 25th(gave up 2) and North Carolina on the 1st(gave up 2)

Last edited:

FSU is playing Bowling Green are the any better than FAMU? Another clueless poster.

Yeah, clearly your the only dip**** with a clue...lmfao. The point was whether there were any tougher opponents for UM to play, it missed your daft *** pretty wide huh?

That's what remedial fools like you do...point to another's squad's schedule to try and explain UM's schedule. Brilliant stuff.

UM

He's 5-4 but every Friday game seems to be a toss up when he's on the mound, don't know why Morris hasn't tried to move him back in the rotation or to the pen like he was 2 years ago. He's been seriously inconsistent against good teams...the only two games he won were Clemson on the 25th(gave up 2) and North Carolina on the 1st(gave up 2)
maybe hes going for sure wins on saturday and sunday

Advertisement

Yeah, clearly your the only dip**** with a clue...lmfao. The point was whether there were any tougher opponents for UM to play, it missed your daft *** pretty wide huh?

That's what remedial fools like you do...point to another's squad's schedule to try and explain UM's schedule. Brilliant stuff.

UM

Miami's schedule is fine. You're clueless. Nothing wrong playing a 3 game series against FAMU. Add something intelligent to the board or don't post.

Miami's schedule is fine. You're clueless. Nothing wrong playing a 3 game series against FAMU. Add something intelligent to the board or don't post.

He still doesn't understand that the pickings are slim when everybody else is in the middle of conference play.

Not that it matters when we have the 5th SOS in the country.

Advertisement

He still doesn't understand that the pickings are slim when everybody else is in the middle of conference play.

Not that it matters when we have the 5th SOS in the country.

I've noticed a pattern with some posters getting very emotional after a bad game.

Canes bounced back with a 12 spot tonight, let's see if the posters can rebound too.

What's funny is watching you people try to rebound for seven months like you've had to do for the past 15 years.

Advertisement
Back