Witchita State is a scary team

Advertisement
Get to the paint, Rebound the ball, No stupid turnovers.

When we stopped doing all of this, we gave up that run.
Jekiri had the one foul where he just ran into the guy running down the court...got taken out with 2 fouls 10 minutes in. At least he sat the entire half from that point on, he just needs to stay out of foul trouble if no one else is going to rebound.

Advertisement
13 point lead at half and some people already buying tickets to go home.. ****ing soft shoulders man.

You want to step on their throats. Scoring 5 points in the last 8:28 and those offensive rebounds prevent that.

I would like to have seen that also but I'm not going to count the game over and say our team sucks just because the team everybody else wants to win actually started playing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will say that there is a very good chance we lose if Jekiri fouls out.

Last edited:
I will say that there is a very good chance we lose if Jekiri fouls out.

Really?! Why??

Maybe then the 6'6" fat guy will stop schooling him. Jekiri has certainly regressed. (Too soft)

With that said....we win this game.

Advertisement
I don't understand Jekiri's regression on defense. He's always been awful offensively but teams going after him on the defensive end is a new thing

Still think the only way we lose is if they get hot from 3. Those back 2 back were killers but I don't see them going crazy from there. Just execute and get to the paint.

Advertisement
Back