Wide receiver close 2017

I would take that ND transfer too just so we have speed during practice for our DB's. Is McMath visiting or any momentum with him?

Advertisement
2017 WR James Robinson from Lakeland, FL if putting on a catching clinic so far at the UA pratices between Today and yesterday.

Unfortunately this guy is 200% UF even though they openly told him they are looking at other kids first. An I bet if Miami offered then poof UF would take offer him just to **** on UM.

[video=youtube;xQEv_3DyWQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEv_3DyWQ8[/video]

2017 WR James Robinson from Lakeland, FL if putting on a catching clinic so far at the UA pratices between Today and yesterday.

Unfortunately this guy is 200% UF even though they openly told him they are looking at other kids first. An I bet if Miami offered then poof UF would take offer him just to **** on UM.

[video=youtube;xQEv_3DyWQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEv_3DyWQ8[/video]

200% gaytors soooooo why are talking about him????

Advertisement
Yep.

As much as I disliked Golden as the HC, he left us pretty well stocked at the DT position....

If Pouncey recorded that 4.6 forty at a Nike event he's very fast because the Nike forty numbers always seem slow. I think they clocked Bandy at 4.68, and he's very fast.

Pouncey's excellent vertical also shows how explosive he is as an athlete and how fast he really is. He's a big dude and is tough too. The guy played RB this year so you know he's not averse to contact.

If we get him I see it as falling into a lucky upgrade over Harley just like Folden did when he struck out on all those DTs and had to "settle" for Norton and Jenkins and McIntosh.

Probably shell-shocked from when Shannon left hims with and injured Porter, Ojomo and basically Brian Monroe

Pouncey, Njoku and 1 more guy would be fine depending on who the 1 other guy is. If it's Devonta Smith or Jeff Thomas then we'll have done well for ourselves. That's the type of close we need, then let Deejay play both positions in Spring and see which one he's best at.

Advertisement
Here's another name for a new potential WR, courtesy of a recent follow from Baez - Charles Nelson (Oregon senior, originally from Daytona Beach).
Charles Nelson - 2014 Football Roster - GoDucks.com | The University of Oregon Official Athletics
Looks like he's their all time leader in KO returns also had 50 receptions this past year. He's going into his senior year, not sure whether or not he's graduating/already graduated.

Nice find. If Baez is poking around the Nelson might be thinking transferring for his senior season.

Here's another name for a new potential WR, courtesy of a recent follow from Baez - Charles Nelson (Oregon senior, originally from Daytona Beach).
Charles Nelson - 2014 Football Roster - GoDucks.com | The University of Oregon Official Athletics
Looks like he's their all time leader in KO returns also had 50 receptions this past year. He's going into his senior year, not sure whether or not he's graduating/already graduated.

Nice find. If Baez is poking around the Nelson might be thinking transferring for his senior season.

Would make sense considering Oregons a dumpster fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Where is Riquan Southward playing? I know he left OSU and landed at a JC somewhere in Colorado or Arizona.

Advertisement
Omg dude has wheels , that would be quite the upgrade over Lewis on kr

Advertisement
Back