Why no talk of a 6th year of eligibility for Malcolm Lewis?

Buzz?

Buzz-Home-Alone.jpg

Advertisement
Mayne Malcom was going to be that dude before that injury [emoji24]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Malcom should be one of the reasons that is scaring the **** out of WR recruits! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he's not a gamebreaker or a difference maker, unfortunately.

Wish the kid the best, but if we're starting that kid at WR next year we're in for a long season.

This narrative is tapped out already. It's been years since that injury. These kids are spring chickens. They heal.

Advertisement
Maybe his mental state never healed?

That was a gruesome injury. Might be harder to overcome the mental aspect than the physical?

I thought he looked "electric" as a freshman. Haven't seen that "twitch" since the injury, IMO.

This narrative is tapped out already. It's been years since that injury. These kids are spring chickens. They heal.

Maybe his mental state never healed?

That was a gruesome injury. Might be harder to overcome the mental aspect than the physical?

I thought he looked "electric" as a freshman. Haven't seen that "twitch" since the injury, IMO.

You make a very valid point.

Honestly I was just never a big fan of his ability. I've let that be known on here since we signed him. Always crossed me as a possession WR with speed WR size. Great hands, good route runner, but not very explosive IMO. Was never the type of guy who was gonna stretch your defense or catch a short pass and ride out.

Advertisement
Actually as much as I wanted Corn returning punts I have come to realization that Berrios is not liability as he never has fumbled a return and never fields kicks inside of 10 as he has good field awareness. He has occasionally broke return for decent gains. 12.8 yards per return is better than average

And, I definitely disagree with some of the posters who say that Berrios is ineffective as a PR. He was effective and made some big plays (4th Qtr against FSU ring a bell?).

He's awful.

Has it really been that long since we've had a good punt returner that people actually think Berrios is good?

Theron Collier was better than him.

But when I said the exact same thing I got negged to bolivia....

This place is a trip sometimes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back