Who still supports Manny?

Advertisement
He’s the son of a politician (a liberal one at that). He is a zero substance guy. A complete loser in the coaching circle. If anyone tells you differently they are lying through their ******* teeth. Look at this dudes defensive staff as a head coach. If he doesn’t ****can his entire defensive staff this offseason he lost any glimmer of hope I had for him as a die hard fan. Terrible hire from the jump and not a single thing has changed my mind since we hired him 4 hours after richt “retired”. If manny doesnt get it done at a high level, this program is finished. Let’s all hope and pray he finds a way to do it
Why are you a fan of this athletic program then? You constantly complain on the basketball board too. Did you even go to Miami or just another fair weather fan like 95% percent CIS?

I don’t think there are many Manny supporters left after loses to FIU, shut out vs LA Tech and the game last night. Those three loses might be the worst loses in school history and he owns them all.
I’m just ****ed were stuck with him for two more seasons minimum.

Advertisement
Why are you a fan of this athletic program then? You constantly complain on the basketball board too. Did you even go to Miami or just another fair weather fan like 95% percent CIS?
Listen here you cuck ****** that follows me around on this board like a ******* *****. My family’s name is littered through the Hecht center and same goes for the new indoor facility. I eat breath and sleep canes athletics but that does not mean I settle for anything less than greatness. Have done more for this university in a single commitment than you will ever do in your entire life now get the fuxk off my balls and go look for my name on the wall in the Hecht

Of course I support him? Why not? I can't stand some of the snowflake stuff he does and don't like the fact that I've never even seen him raise his voice to a player. But I think we are headed in right direction

Are you f***in morons going to do this every loss?
Not every loss.

He just now, in 2 seasons, has 4 of the "top 10 losses" in Hurricanes history.

So there is that.

That awesome Greentree head man is on a tear. GOOOOOOOOOOO Manuela!!!!!

Last edited:
The fans on here that support him are the same ones who changed their usernames after Mark Richt retired. They made new names not tied to coaches but are still the same slurpers they have always been. They will hug the next head coaches *** crack and say the usual "he gets it" "we back" all the bs slogans to make themselves feel better. And the stupid upvotes from the same slurpers people that believe in anything.

I do. He’s our HC. Guy is getting two 5 stars to come down here after a 6-7 season and has addressed every issue that has been identified.

However! I am very concerned at the lack of second half adjustments.

Advertisement
He isn’t going anywhere anytime soon so I’ll support him and this program as a fan while also admitting yesterday was an absolute embarrassment.

where he can gain back respect is by firing defensive coaches who aren’t pulling their weight.
How many times must you repeat yourself. This is who we are with Manny.

I support whoever is the Head Coach of The University of Miami, but I don’t support that **** that I saw on the field, yesterday. Right now that HC is Manny Diaz. Now that being said, I can also recognize when a change or changes needs to be made. If Manny can’t see what’s needs to be done, then let the chips fall where they may. Stubbornness cost the previous 2 HC their job at the U, and it may very well cost him his job here as well. We must play better vs. the upper tier teams, and to do that, we gotta change our defensive philosophy. It’s apparent that whatever we doin ain’t working. To make it to the top in the coaching business, u have to be a little cut throat. You can’t protect your friends when they ain’t getting the job done. You tell Em. “It’s nothing personal, Blake. You’re my dog. But ahhhh, we’re gonna have to go a different route, buddy. Thanks for all of your dedication and hard work that you put into this program.”

I do. He’s our HC. Guy is getting two 5 stars to come down here after a 6-7 season and has addressed every issue that has been identified.

However! I am very concerned at the lack of second half adjustments.
How many times must you repeat yourself. This is who we are with Manny

This place is like a 12 year old girl. One week its Manny the god, the next y’all want his head. Way to emotional

Check the receipts after the duke game, most of y’all were ready to crown him and his defense and now you want his job? We really are the dumbest fan base.

Advertisement
How many times must you repeat yourself. This is who we are with Manny
Are we better off than we were under Shannon, Golden or Richt?

Yes, we have a modern offense, recruiting at a high level, and a defense that is fixable. We know what the issues are. Four years ago we had a page full of issues, now we maybe have 3-4 real problems.

We aren’t Bama.

Are we better off than we were under Shannon, Golden or Richt?

Yes, we have a modern offense, recruiting at a high level, and a defense that is fixable. We know what the issues are. Four years ago we had a page full of issues, now we maybe have 3-4 real problems.

We aren’t Bama.
Well obviously mediocrity appeals to you.

Advertisement
One can support and be critical at the same time.

I support the coaches, players and the program. As a fan I want the team to succeed. I will not root against a coach or player, hoping for a loss or benching.

This doesn’t mean I can’t see a silver lining in poor performances. Clemson’s 58-0 thrashing of Al Golden was not a result I wanted to watch but finally forced the program to make a needed change. Wisconsin making Mark Richt realize it was time to retire was, as Richt might say, a blessing.

As far as a bowl game in a few weeks, I hope Miami wins whichever game they play, and hope they win decisively. If not, and if they lose badly, I hope the powers that be make the necessary changes to improve.

My personal opinion is that change needs to start at the top.

Blake James has not proven he can make a quality hire. The school’s fiscal policies make hiring a big-name HC near impossible, but I don’t believe James would know a skilled HC from a lesser program if he watched one. Only by pure luck could he hire the next Jimmy Johnson. A hiring search would yield the same names from the past. Butch, Schiano, Mario, Chud, Pagano, etc.

The program needs new blood with nationwide connections and a reputation that gets calls returned.

Last edited:
I support the coaches, players and the program. I want them to succeed.

I do not defend poor performances.

Two different things.

If you support the program you want what is best for the program.

That means removal of the AD and bringing in someone who is competent, passionate and giving them autonomy.

Only real winners support a tranny ***ing midget AD and his little HC sidekick aka Cuban Radio.

Well obviously mediocrity appeals to you.
No? I just know you don’t go from what we were last year to a legitimate top ten team. This happens across the country and in the NFL, fans lose patience so coaches are cycled through which results in instability across the program.

PATIENCE, don’t be so emotional in the moment.

Advertisement
Back