Who still supports Manny?

U know I been a wrong hire guy since day one. But what's the point or effort to even care. I read I keep track but breaking my head about it no more. They won't hire the right guy with balls and I have come to grips that the old Miami is dead this is who we are. Big game cfb for UM is over and it's crazy that alot of the smart people here and some staff members still hold onto hope. Denial is a Bytch....this U will never rise where it was again and even if we have a good season money talks. Kids ain't coming here for one or two good seasons they want to make money to feed there families. If they can market themselves it still won't erase money under the table for the big schools. It's over ladies and gentlemen just root for the canes but remember they are the new York mets. Have a good season here and there fire coaches rinse n repeat.

Advertisement
Straight Face GIF by memecandy

The face of a dead man.

Advertisement
Of course I support him? Why not? I can't stand some of the snowflake stuff he does and don't like the fact that I've never even seen him raise his voice to a player. But I think we are headed in right direction

Are you f***in morons going to do this every loss?
Watch what you saw there are some softies in here that will cry if you dont share their views. And they will get you banned by their homies.

Advertisement
Miami is 7-2 in the ACC. Those wins came against:

Duke (2-9)
FSU (3-6)
UL (4-7)
UVA (5-5)
VT (5-6)
Pitt (6-5)
NCST (8-3)

Combined Record of 33-41 (.446)

Has anyone ever had a season this great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said it was great...Or we were great? It's just a step forward and outside of the CB position the last two classes are looking excellent together.

U know I been a wrong hire guy since day one. But what's the point or effort to even care. I read I keep track but breaking my head about it no more. They won't hire the right guy with balls and I have come to grips that the old Miami is dead this is who we are. Big game cfb for UM is over and it's crazy that alot of the smart people here and some staff members still hold onto hope. Denial is a Bytch....this U will never rise where it was again and even if we have a good season money talks. Kids ain't coming here for one or two good seasons they want to make money to feed there families. If they can market themselves it still won't erase money under the table for the big schools. It's over ladies and gentlemen just root for the canes but remember they are the new York mets. Have a good season here and there fire coaches rinse n repeat.
Yes indeed admin is too scared to hire a savage.

Advertisement
I still support him as long as he continues to make the coaching moves needed. NOW obviously this will be the true sign with letting go of all his boys. If only Rumph is fired I’ll be ****ed. Patke or Baker need to go, both can be analysts but Power 5 college coaches NO WAY.

hate to break it to everyone 8-2 seasons won’t get manny fired.

I love what he does during off seasons and this year was a solid season but terrible way to end year and frankly unacceptable.

we still have a lot of weak 3 to 5 stars on this team (Pope, Wiggins, McCloud, Bradley and Ivey to name a few).

Advertisement
Moping & Politics Do Not Mix
He’s the son of a politician (a liberal one at that). He is a zero substance guy. A complete loser in the coaching circle. If anyone tells you differently they are lying through their ******* teeth. Look at this dudes defensive staff as a head coach. If he doesn’t ****can his entire defensive staff this offseason he lost any glimmer of hope I had for him as a die hard fan. Terrible hire from the jump and not a single thing has changed my mind since we hired him 4 hours after richt “retired”. If manny doesnt get it done at a high level, this program is finished. Let’s all hope and pray he finds a way to do it

GTFO out and don't come back then. Seriously.

Advertisement
Back