Where did all the momentum go?

Advertisement
I knew people on this board would overreact as a direct result of the fast start. The fact of the matter is we got a lot of STUDS locked up early. We were getting something like one commit a week early on. To keep that pace up to NSD would mean adding ~32 new commits in addition to what we have. Idk about you all, but I would hate that because that would mean A LOT of decommits, as well.

I love our class and the coaches primary focus has to be to hold onto our studs and lock in our few remaining top targets. It's a beautiful scenario to be able to put so much focus on a few top targets because most of our classes is committed.

The class was over half way filled by April. Why would anyone expect that pace to continue? It literally couldn't as a matter of pure numbers, forget momentum.

Stop reading fake news.

If I post something it's for a reason. I might not make a million posts a day, but the last thing I want to give you guys is fluff garbage content about "Ten Most Wanted Recruits" and things like that. If I'm posting about certain recruits more than others, a lot of times it reflects what's truly going on.

The majority of this class is extremely solid and that includes guys like Pope and Jobe. You guys will read into their every post, but you have to realize I've essentially been covering these two kids since freshman year. That's not the case with every kid, but in this case, I know family members, HS coaches, mentors, etc, along with what I get from the Miami side. I feel like I have a very good read on the case.

So, reading between the lines, since you're posting a bit about Nesta tonight, I'm gathering he may not be on the list of commits that are extremely solid.

This dude...you sound like a *** the more you post, let it go troll

Stop reading fake news.

If I post something it's for a reason. I might not make a million posts a day, but the last thing I want to give you guys is fluff garbage content about "Ten Most Wanted Recruits" and things like that. If I'm posting about certain recruits more than others, a lot of times it reflects what's truly going on.

The majority of this class is extremely solid and that includes guys like Pope and Jobe. You guys will read into their every post, but you have to realize I've essentially been covering these two kids since freshman year. That's not the case with every kid, but in this case, I know family members, HS coaches, mentors, etc, along with what I get from the Miami side. I feel like I have a very good read on the case.

So, reading between the lines, since you're posting a bit about Nesta tonight, I'm gathering he may not be on the list of commits that are extremely solid.

He's a total troll and likely a ****. Looking for any little thing as an opportunity to inject a big dose of negativity. It's in his posting history, he's definitely a rival.

When are the mods going to finally figure it out?

Advertisement
There is obviously going to be ebbs and flows throughout the remainder of this recruiting cycle, but ****, it sure seems like the Storm18 momentum has disappeared. Seems like we're more likely to see one of these studs decommit than we are to get a new commit. Anybody else sensing this shift?

Eventually the mods will figure out what I already know: that you're a gaturd plant with the objective of sowing the seeds of doubt and dissension, like you've done in starting this thread.

When the mods finally wake up to you, you'll see a big bright red band under your name.

Again, I say look at my actual post history. I'm clearly not a Gator fan or a Noles fan.

I'm sure there are other subversive posts planted in there. But really, all I need to see is your post starting this thread. If that's not a post from a rival trying to stir up some shīt, then you are a complete fūcktard that plays in his own *****. Not a troll rival? Then you're a complete ****** with that abortion of a cuck post.

Then, I guess I'm a complete ******.

Advertisement
Stop reading fake news.

He's a total troll and likely a ****. Looking for any little thing as an opportunity to inject a big dose of negativity. It's in his posting history, he's definitely a rival.

Please point to anything in my post history that would suggest I'm a rival troll.

Advertisement
Stop reading fake news.

Please point to anything in my post history that would suggest I'm a rival troll.

He wouldn't have to go any farther than your posts in this thread.

What name did you used to post under if you're a staunch UM fan?

There is obviously going to be ebbs and flows throughout the remainder of this recruiting cycle, but ****, it sure seems like the Storm18 momentum has disappeared. Seems like we're more likely to see one of these studs decommit than we are to get a new commit. Anybody else sensing this shift?

Eventually the mods will figure out what I already know: that you're a gaturd plant with the objective of sowing the seeds of doubt and dissension, like you've done in starting this thread.

When the mods finally wake up to you, you'll see a big bright red band under your name.

Again, I say look at my actual post history. I'm clearly not a Gator fan or a Noles fan.

I'm sure there are other subversive posts planted in there. But really, all I need to see is your post starting this thread. If that's not a post from a rival trying to stir up some shīt, then you are a complete fūcktard that plays in his own *****. Not a troll rival? Then you're a complete ****** with that abortion of a cuck post.

Agreed.

Pete in this thread:

giphy.gif

Advertisement

this is a best assessment that you've made in this thread.

He wouldn't have to go any farther than your posts in this thread.

What name did you used to post under if you're a staunch UM fan?

I've never used any other name on this site.

Advertisement
Back