Where did all the momentum go?

Advertisement
There's a select few members of CIS, whom I swear could find a way to Fu€k up a wet dream!!

If you want to know who's on the fence..go to the gator boards....they believe our entire class will flip to them!!

If you want to know who else coming to join an already stacked a$$ class..just be patient..we got roughly 10 more spots to fill.....give or take

There is obviously going to be ebbs and flows throughout the remainder of this recruiting cycle, but ****, it sure seems like the Storm18 momentum has disappeared. Seems like we're more likely to see one of these studs decommit than we are to get a new commit. Anybody else sensing this shift?

Eventually the mods will figure out what I already know: that you're a gaturd plant with the objective of sowing the seeds of doubt and dissension, like you've done in starting this thread.

When the mods finally wake up to you, you'll see a big bright red band under your name.

Advertisement
Oh let me clarify one last thing (and I hope you're reading this Andrew because you personally direct messaged me asking to "kill the narrative") -

I said the other day that Gilbert Frierson didn't pick up Ivins' calls. Well I was wrong. It was that Gilbert wasn't answering Ivins' texts. Big difference. But I hope that clears it up for everyone.

That's my plug *Terrell Owens Voice*

I'm here for the Ivins-Pete beef.

Let's take it to the boards. Pete's DM and text post was like back-to-back.

[video=youtube_share;9vAmKdgrLf8]https://youtu.be/9vAmKdgrLf8[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;jJCjfw_zEx8]https://youtu.be/jJCjfw_zEx8[/video]

Oh let me clarify one last thing (and I hope you're reading this Andrew because you personally direct messaged me asking to "kill the narrative") -

I said the other day that Gilbert Frierson didn't pick up Ivins' calls. Well I was wrong. It was that Gilbert wasn't answering Ivins' texts. Big difference. But I hope that clears it up for everyone.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] I lead you into that, my bad.

He still sounded like a jilted ex side chick with "He didn't answer me back WHA!" crap

Advertisement
There is obviously going to be ebbs and flows throughout the remainder of this recruiting cycle, but ****, it sure seems like the Storm18 momentum has disappeared. Seems like we're more likely to see one of these studs decommit than we are to get a new commit. Anybody else sensing this shift?

Eventually the mods will figure out what I already know: that you're a gaturd plant with the objective of sowing the seeds of doubt and dissension, like you've done in starting this thread.

When the mods finally wake up to you, you'll see a big bright red band under your name.

Again, I say look at my actual post history. I'm clearly not a Gator fan or a Noles fan.

Sounds like the new members on CIS in 2017 are as annoying as those who came on board in 2016💩

OT history question: I joined a few years ago after the slow death of Scout. How long has this board been around, did it get more recognition in recent years, any interesting history to share. thanks.

Advertisement
We have a real coaching staff now. I am not too worried. We might lose 1 or 2....Maybe, but I fell this class will be epic, and also just like some of our commits are looking, I'm sure we're in position to flip some guys too. We on the way back, enjoy the ride.

18 committe with 7 months to early signing period and 9 months to 2nd We'd in FEB, if we got a committ once a month that fills class up. Recruiting is a long slow grind and Canes got a lot done early and will finish with a top 3 clas.

Again, I say look at my actual post history. I'm clearly not a Gator fan or a Noles fan.

I'm sure there are other subversive posts planted in there. But really, all I need to see is your post starting this thread. If that's not a post from a rival trying to stir up some shīt, then you are a complete fūcktard that plays in his own *****. Not a troll rival? Then you're a complete ****** with that abortion of a cuck post.

Advertisement
Back