What happens if we lose to Boston College??

Advertisement
Not many people outside Canes fans think Miami will win that game, so nothing much except Canes fan overreacting and being unrealistic in their expectations, which is no different than any other year.

Not many people outside Canes fans think Miami will win that game, so nothing much except Canes fan overreacting and being unrealistic in their expectations, which is no different than any other year.

Egg sack lee.

As much as people rip him, DBC is the perfect parody of a Typical Miami fan: living in a dreamland of days gone by unsupported by current realities on the ground.

Gonna be a young team next year, we could be surprised or it could be a rough go of it.

Advertisement
We'll be 0-1.

The game is no more of a must win then any other on the schedule. Keep in mind we are going to be young, rebuilding and lacking depth in certain spots. Expectations should be tempered.

If we lose to BC, so what? Win the next one, then game 3 (KState I think), becomes the next big game.

Relax.

barely any injuries how does this first game compare to maryland last year. BC loses Ball and Kuchkley this year.. we fielded a deflated and deplieted defense last year vs. a younger one this year. For the first game of the year I expect a W

I fully expect a win, I think we are gonna finally see the culture and mindset that Golden is instilling. It may not be a pretty win or a blow out but I still think this team wins at BC.

I think we need to win the first game but its just one game. If we lose we just have to move on and win the next one.

Advertisement
Gee. If we lose to BC, then there goes our perfect season.

I expect to see our team incrementally mature as the season matures.

A good two years out from being perennial NC contenders. Perennial. Every damned year.

BC is going to be bad this year, we must beat them.

The Maryland game last year looks a lot different without all of the suspensions, IMO.

barely any injuries how does this first game compare to maryland last year. BC loses Ball and Kuchkley this year.. we fielded a deflated and deplieted defense last year vs. a younger one this year. For the first game of the year I expect a W

You also have to keep in mind that we lost our top passer, top rusher, TWO top recievers, Top O linemen, Top defensive player, when setting expectations for this game/season... How about this year we don't put expectations on this team and just enjoy seeing this very young team (55/75 frsh soph) mature as the season progresses. I am a die hard canes fan so i understand about high expectations, but we need to start living in the present and not in the past and understand that we are not that good. (6-6). If you will keep everything i said in mind then instead of having lofty expectations for this team we can just ENJOY THE PROCESS!!!

GO CANES!!!!!!

The best team in Canes history almost lost to BC... wtf are you homos smoking?? this is a tough *** game...

Advertisement

the only reason it compares is temultuous offseason needing to make a statement that we are still the ****** hurricanes in game 1. would do wonders for our confidence.

also BC, like Maryland last year, will be a bottom feeder in the ACC.

The best team in Canes history almost lost to BC... wtf are you homos smoking?? this is a tough *** game...

lol BC is horrible. and that was over a decade ago.

The horrid 5-7 canes almost beat Matt Ryan and that awesome BC team.

bottom line, both schools horribly mediocre or less for the last 10 years.

Dynasty said:
Historically we've struggle playing at Chestnut Hill. If we lose this game the doubt birds will be out in full effect. There will be questions surrounding Golden's coaching ability, etc.

Your dannyboy ******* cane aren't u? Don't even try to deny it. That's a dbc statement all day.

Dynasty is one of the most knowledgeable and veteran posters on any Canes board.

Advertisement
We'll be 0-1.

The game is no more of a must win then any other on the schedule. Keep in mind we are going to be young, rebuilding and lacking depth in certain spots. Expectations should be tempered.

If we lose to BC, so what? Win the next one, then game 3 (KState I think), becomes the next big game.

Relax.
^ This.

I'd be shocked if we lose that game. If we do? I would feel extremely disappointed just how i felt after the maryland game last season. It is a must win game. Way too many Golden doubters out there which is understandable since his efforts have not translated to wins on the field YET. It's coming fellas

Dynasty said:
Historically we've struggle playing at Chestnut Hill. If we lose this game the doubt birds will be out in full effect. There will be questions surrounding Golden's coaching ability, etc.

Your dannyboy ******* cane aren't u? Don't even try to deny it. That's a dbc statement all day.

Dynasty is one of the most knowledgeable and veteran posters on any Canes board.

more of how it was worded than what was said. Going up to chestnut hill, etc...

I was hammered when I posted that anyway lol

Advertisement
Back