What happens if we lose to Boston College??

BigDikCane

All-American
This is a must win, b/c this can determine our whole season. For some reason Boston college always give the Canes trouble.

And I'm still not sold on Morris @ qb.

Advertisement
What if we go undefeated after the loss?

Dumb thread.

Gonna be a fun year, but it will be uphill. Enjoy the end of the Shannon era.

Losing to BC would be really rough...they have no difference makers with Kuechly moving on and Montel Harris officially off the team. They are a team that knows how to grind, but it would be some real **** if this team lost to them...I expect BC to be last in the ACC.

And Dandy, "if" they lose to BC, there is no chance that same team goes undefeated after said loss.

Advertisement
Historically we've struggle playing at Chestnut Hill. If we lose this game the doubt birds will be out in full effect. There will be questions surrounding Golden's coaching ability, etc.

Advertisement
Historically we've struggle playing at Chestnut Hill. If we lose this game the doubt birds will be out in full effect. There will be questions surrounding Golden's coaching ability, etc.

For just reason...can NOT lose that game.

Advertisement
Dynasty said:

Your dannyboy ******* cane aren't u? Don't even try to deny it. That's a dbc statement all day.

Dynasty said:

Your dannyboy ******* cane aren't u? Don't even try to deny it. That's a dbc statement all day.

No ****. Talk about just pulling up a random statement that isn't supported by fact at all.

Advertisement
We've played 10 games @ Boston College...we're 7-3 all-time...4 of those wins were within a touchdown.

Take that FWIW.

Dynasty said:

Your dannyboy ****ing cane aren't u? Don't even try to deny it. That's a dbc statement all day.

LOL, no partner, I'm not DBC. My statement is centered around people already questioning Golden's coaching ability/strategy. If we lose this game that questioning will intensify, imo.

then we go 11-1

73.jpg

Advertisement
Back