Week 6 Rankings - AP #17, Coaches #17

Advertisement
If we keep improving every week at all levels and get healthy. Along the way we can develop the youngsters and that will help in the long run. Guys we win against UNC, things get interesting. We beat Clemson the media will absolutely put us in the Top 10 for the FSU matchup for a ratings grab and most likely a game day visit. Mario I believe will keep them grounded and grinding. Everything is in front of us one game at a time.

Advertisement
Colorado being ahead of Miami is complete horse s***. Going to double overtime with a team that was 3-9 last year, at home.

Alabama and LSU bother me more. They've both lost games already and are still ranked ahead of us? Alabama is coasting on their name alone, they objectively looked like complete **** yesterday and I am certain Miami would destroy that team head to head.

Colorado doesn't matter at all because they play Oregon next week. If they were behind us now and they win next week, they would have jumped us anyway. If they lose, we'll jump them.

Advertisement
Up until Josh Pate thursday show A&M had the 5th best odds to win the SEC behind UGA, Bama, Tennessee and LSU. And the way its looking to me, they and LSU are the two best teams in the West and Tennessee is ****. Vegas really rates their talent and we handled them easily

Alabama and LSU bother me more. They've both lost games already and are still ranked ahead of us? Alabama is coasting on their name alone, they objectively looked like complete **** yesterday and I am certain Miami would destroy that team head to head.

Colorado doesn't matter at all because they play Oregon next week. If they were behind us now and they win next week, they would have jumped us anyway. If they lose, we'll jump them.
Tennessee bothers me the most... they beat a uva team that just gave up 42 unanswered to Gattis and lost to a team that lost to a Utah team that had 8 starters out.

It begs the question, What are we doing here?

Up until Josh Pate thursday show A&M had the 5th best odds to win the SEC behind UGA, Bama, Tennessee and LSU. And the way it’s looking to me, they and LSU are the two best teams in the West and Tennessee is ****. Vegas really rates their talent and we handled them easily
The SEC West will come down to Ole Miss and LSU.

Advertisement
🤔 First time in a while where UM, FSU and UF were all ranked. UCF might also be ranked soon.

if the Canes take care of business against Temple and GT, they will continue to move up and might get up to #15 going into UNC. Wins back to back against UNC and Clemson will put us solidly in the top 10 with no looking back.

The Canes just need to keep improving and take care of business and themselves and stay healthy, and this could be a special year that really gets things turned around in the right direction
I would love to see Miami vs Penn State in Orange Bowl at the end of season.

We were 5-7 last yr in horrid fashion. Now we’re in the Top 25 w/ a solid non-conference win against a SEC foe. All we have to do is worry about us; this fan base have become overtly obsessed on what others do. “All About The U” means FCK EVERYBODY AND ANYTHING ELSE BUT US.

-FSU will either sink or swim next week.
-CU will either sink or swim next week
-Oregon will either sink or swim next week
-Bama will either sink or swim next week
-Ole **** will either sink or swim next week
-Utah will either sink or swim next week

Meanwhile, unless we turn back to clock to 2022, we will beat the brakes off of Temple & will still move up b/c teams ahead of us have some ‘splanin to do w/ next week.

Just enjoy the ride & let’s take care of biz one week at a time. The pundits r still weary of us, & folks don’t, too, much believe in TAMU which is y they were ranked 23rd, & I can guarantee that 23rd ranking was based upon them being in The SEC. It’s up to us to answer the call, not bytch every time a new poll comes out.

Advertisement
Read what I posted, think, read it again and assess your response. Thanks.
I assessed your post appropriately the first time I saw it. You claim that we have saw enough in 3 games to make stance that we belong. I read it again and again and still came to the conclusion that, though we look good in every outing, you need to honestly consider who have beaten. Polls come out too early, gets ppl all hyped, then we get into the meat of the schedule and **** gets real. You find out you really don't belong, bcuz you set yourself up for disappointment when you evaluated your team after 3/4 games against inferior teams. Then again; you can prove to the doubters or those that just want to see it play out (like myself) that you're the real deal. Conference play and rival games tell you more about your team than early season scrimmages.

Miami doesn’t deserve any benefit of the doubt. We have sucked for 2 decades. Need to string together multiple wins against T25 teams before I start scrutinizing our “ranking.” One win versus TAMU doesn’t mean ****.
enjoy the cruise bro🤷‍♂️

IMG_6800.jpeg

Advertisement
Back