Warren Sapp on the Pivot

fraggle

Senile Senior
I found this entertaining and informative. I met Warren at an ESPN awards show at Disney, when we shook hands I found his hands are huge. This pivot show is lengthy but worth watching. I do question at the 34:19 mark he mentions a coach that doesn't want him to share his knowledge or coach. I think he says Rod Woodson which doesn't make sense. I hope the Canes are not involved. Perhaps someone can explain who he means...thank You...enjoy:

Warren Sapp on the Pivot.

Advertisement
I found this entertaining and informative. I met Warren at an ESPN awards show at Disney, when we shook hands I found his hands are huge. This pivot show is lengthy but worth watching. I do question at the 34:19 mark he mentions a coach that doesn't want him to share his knowledge or coach. I think he says Rod Woodson which doesn't make sense. I hope the Canes are not involved. Perhaps someone can explain who he means...thank You...enjoy:

Sapp was a great player, but is a garbage human being. If I were running a program, I wouldn't want him around either.

Sapp was a great player, but is a garbage human being. If I were running a program, I wouldn't want him around either.
Yes sir. I did get to meet him when I was in Highschool. He was cool to us kids, but he was a straight ******* to the hotel and golf resort staff.

Advertisement
SAPP AND HIS ATTITUDE BACK IN THE DAY IS EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COLLEGE FOOTBALL WORLD HATED ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI ….BUT SOMETIMES, SOMEONE HAS TO PICK UP THE REINS, CARRY THE FLAG AND GO BACK TO WORK ….I’VE GOT ABSOLUTELY “ZERO” ISSUES WITH THIS MAN….

YOU CAN’T THUMP YOUR CHEST FOR THE 🙌🏻 AND NOT RESPECT HIM….MR MARIO INCLUDED…

Gave 1060 a rest for a little while.

Advertisement
He’s not a nice guy who signs autographs. He has a bad reputation. I do know he’s around the program now and the kids all like him. He’s been only a positive influence. Personally I don’t spend my time judging others. If he’s a ****, have a set and be one back. Like I said, he’s around now and his impact is positive.

Known woman beater 🤔 I’ve never heard that

Now you have.

Now you have.
I googled it too. I forgot that’s why he lost his tv gig.

Advertisement

If I was UM I would take any memory of him and throw it in the garbage. He is a pos and a terrible human. He does not need to be influential with any young player at UM.

Everyone has their story on why he is a pos mine is: I was flying out of a private airport in NYC once with a friend. There were 6 of us waiting inside and asap walks in with a group of 4 people. I was probably 15-18 at the time.

I stand up, wearing a UM hat and I said “Warren” to get his attention. No response, so I said it again thinking he didn’t hear me even though he was 5 feet in front of me.

He looks right over my head and says “who here thinks they have the right to call me by my first name”

Then he and his crew got out and walk to their limo.

If I was UM I would take any memory of him and throw it in the garbage. He is a pos and a terrible human. He does not need to be influential with any young player at UM.

Everyone has their story on why he is a pos mine is: I was flying out of a private airport in NYC once with a friend. There were 6 of us waiting inside and asap walks in with a group of 4 people. I was probably 15-18 at the time.

I stand up, wearing a UM hat and I said “Warren” to get his attention. No response, so I said it again thinking he didn’t hear me even though he was 5 feet in front of me.

He looks right over my head and says “who here thinks they have the right to call me by my first name”

Then he and his crew got out and walk to their limo.
Wow…That’s messed up. But I do know that there are some adults that feel that at no time should a kid ever address them by their first name (I’m one). Maybe that’s the message that he was trying to convey. IDK, but He could have handled that situation, much differently.

SAPP AND HIS ATTITUDE BACK IN THE DAY IS EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COLLEGE FOOTBALL WORLD HATED ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI ….BUT SOMETIMES, SOMEONE HAS TO PICK UP THE REINS, CARRY THE FLAG AND GO BACK TO WORK ….I’VE GOT ABSOLUTELY “ZERO” ISSUES WITH THIS MAN….

Confused Vince Vaughn GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement

Dude please trust me! Sapp is rude, vain, attention ***** and has a nasty disposition to even kids. Seen it many times when he was here in Tampa. Trust me he is nobody's friend but his own. Respect his play for Canes and Bucs, but wouldn't have anything to do with him professionally or socially. Dude is a Pig.

All I know is when I met him he was polite, conversational, treated my son special, and let me take pictures with him. It was at an ESPN awards show at Disney Studios. Now this which he discusses late in the video:
Typical symptoms of CTE include
  • short-term memory loss – such as asking the same question several times, or having difficulty remembering names or phone numbers.
  • changes in mood – such as frequent mood swings, depression, and feeling increasingly anxious, frustrated or agitated.

It’s amazing how many so-called fans come up with these Sapp stories. Sapp acts like most of the real Florida dudes from back in the day, everything is just so pussyfied now. You never hear this type thing from his peers though because they were alphas too.

If you think Sapp was out of line you should have checked him, like any of his boys would do. Otherwise you really shouldn’t put these blanket statements out there if you don’t really know him. Sapp is loved and respected in the football community Period.

I mean, you just saw him hanging out at Legends Camp - did he look like he was being an ******* out there? I think not.

Advertisement
Back