Wake Forest (Game 1) 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Yep. Toral’s back. Not seeing his name in the lineup for a second night before Kayfus’ scratch might have been the difference.
It's obvious he's been working hard at his hitting approach. He's hit the ball to left field 4 times. Probably more than his entire career.

This is what I've been begging the whole team to do at minimum with 2 strikes. Most pitchers pitch away with 2 strikes. Now teams can't play Toral to just be a pull hitter.

It's obvious he's been working hard at his hitting approach. He's hit the ball to left field 4 times. Probably more than his entire career.

This is what I've been begging the whole team to do at minimum with 2 strikes. Most pitchers pitch away with 2 strikes. Now teams can't play Toral to just be a pull hitter.
Catching up on game. An oppo HR by Toral is fantastic to read.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What another excellent game all around. Struggled early with a good guy on the mound but battled and found ways to manufacture runs. Another clean game defensively outside of toral hiccup in first that vilar saved for him. Loved our base running tonight

Rosario. Kid is an absolute stud. Beyond impressive outing. Getting that many guys looking. They couldn’t catch up to his fast balll... 95 in the 7th!!!

Anthony vilar is hotter than hot right now. Great to see Toral get going tonight.

Only negative I want to bring up. What do we do with Jenkins?

What another excellent game all around. Struggled early with a good guy on the mound but battled and found ways to manufacture runs. Another clean game defensively outside of toral hiccup in first that vilar saved for him. Loved our base running tonight

Rosario. Kid is an absolute stud. Beyond impressive outing. Getting that many guys looking. They couldn’t catch up to his fast balll... 95 in the 7th!!!

Anthony vilar is hotter than hot right now. Great to see Toral get going tonight.

Only negative I want to bring up. What do we do with Jenkins?
Jenkins average dropped from .097 => .094 during the game...He needs to ride the pine a little bit.

Advertisement
Back