VT at CANES 3PM Bally Sports

This game has the feel of the ND game to it. Where they shot brutally bad from 3 in the first half, but still led at the break because we had no answer for Atkinson.

Advertisement
Finally woke up at the end there. I feel like they played a pretty poor half overall and are somehow up 2 so ill take it! Gotta play like they did the final couple minutes in the 2H tho

Advertisement
Nice end to the half. *Players name redacted* and Kam really got the building going.

Great end to the half. Offense finally woke up. Still makes me nervous that they shot so poorly from 3 in the first half and are only down 2. Hopefully we can pull through.

Head scratcher, ACC Network showing 2 below .500 teams but making it difficult to watch two teams fighting to get in the tournament
TV picks are done before the season and with Bally you’re dealing with games ESPN sold to another company. No way to get them back.

Advertisement
Yes, it shouldn’t matter but I will absolutely get that pukey feeling in my throat if the Canes win sweeping the Hokies on the season and still lower ranked in the NET
#worthless

Advertisement
Advertisement
We won't win this game if we can't find a way to keep them off the boards. Defense is playing well for the most part, but giving up too many 2nd chance opportunities.

Advertisement
Back