Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

bruh Ball state was getting YAC I said our defense can be had its why we wont win a natty imo, other teams can take advantage of those weaknesses. We have more weaknesses then the top talented squads. But with a little luck you never know, at least we are on the scene what more can anyone ask for we been dog **** for ages. These aint pro bowlers in the back end with Reed Rolle and ST.....we probably have no pro bowl types back there if we being honest about it.
Our db's are not good agree
But out front 7 is not making the plays. Missing basic responsibility ball.
Too many misses. Need to tighten it up and it's still VT

Advertisement
bruh Ball state was getting YAC I said our defense can be had its why we wont win a natty imo, other teams can take advantage of those weaknesses. We have more weaknesses then the top talented squads. But with a little luck you never know, at least we are on the scene what more can anyone ask for we been dog **** for ages. These aint pro bowlers in the back end with Reed Rolle and ST.....we probably have no pro bowl types back there if we being honest about it.
I'm glad someone else sees it.

Cam Ward gives you a puncher's chance, but if we're honest we need more horses to be a National Title contender.

I'd be thrilled with an ACC title, even if it's wasting Ward's potential Heisman campaign, to an extent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back