Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Advertisement
Advertisement
W m
He’s got a lot of young Josh Allen in him.

I hear ya but if you can explain to me why that is Mario’s fault I’ll disagree. I’m not an apologist but that seemed more like confusion from the personnel grouping than anything Mario did. Again, I’m open mind
I’m t
All the more reason why you’re an idiot. Anyone with a brain knows the transitive property does not apply to college football. Go and get your cr

Book is out on our defense. We can’t figure out motion. Constantly have guys running open off of motion and this vaunted DL is getting zero pressure.

Advertisement
Our lbs this game have been bad.

These delayed Blitzes Guidry is running aint getting there......If u gonna blitz u might as well come straight up n do it...They got Drones so **** comfortable back there smh.

The air is slowly leaking out of the tires. Coaching and game plan let us down tonight. Everyone and their aunt has been voicing concerns about the run game for weeks. Hopefully some creativity can take place moving forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone clamoring for Scott and Moten and they’re getting MANHANDLED up front.

TF DTs hardly make an impact.

We’re getting bullied by a dog **** and hurt OL.
Cook and Clark are not quality players. I'd rather watch the freshmen get mauled than the 30 year old seniors.

Advertisement
Back