Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Advertisement
I think I want Lyle on the 3rd and short running that what we do. He’s got better acceleration to hit the hole and generate momentum. We run power and pull a guard they are shooting that gap and blowing this up

Advertisement
Some of you acting like you've never been in a gameday thread. We ***** and moan. And we celebrate. We over analyze every snap like it's the epitome of our season.

It's what we do
It's exhausting as ****. It's the same dumbasses every week, doing this irrational crap. It's almost like we have fans that actively root for failure, because they would rather be miserable than have things go well.

Wtf is going on with Martinez. I wanted that dude on this team months before his name was mentioned but he has been beyond underwhelming.
This MF play like we only gave him half the NIL money. Very non-chalant idgaf type effort. If he wanted 32 carries a game he should’ve stayed his *** at Oregon State

VT's strongest position group are their defensive backs. Miami needs to find a way to create through the run game, and avoid dumb turnovers. Cam already has Miami -1 in the TO department, the key here is to calm down and put a drive together.
I was wrong on Martinez
Time to get fletcher and Lyle early touched

Advertisement
It's exhausting as ****. It's the same dumbasses every week, doing this irrational crap. It's almost like we have fans that actively root for failure, because they would rather be miserable than have things go well.
We've grown used to it the last 20 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back