Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

goalpost need to be moved into the stands with kickers nowadays, like the three point line push that **** back its too easy now pause
They just need to look at the ball Kickers use.

There's clearly something off about it - a 50+ yard kick in the NFL used to be a roll of the dice. Now you've got future Car Salesmen hitting them with ease in College.

Advertisement
It ain't October yet, I ain't got nuttin.
Cmon, it's a couple days away. 5th game.
I see we need a real #1.

If Restrepo was 6'2", he's the best #1 who can play ANY position, X, Y, slot.
He can do it now, but we need a real #1. You know that, my guy. I read it in the book of CWay chapter 6 vs 1

I know we aren't playing our best tonight but come on, too many mopes on here. Speak the win into existence.

Advertisement
I have this comfortably numb feeling. 😒

IMG_1054.gif

We don't see outside runs in practice because we only run inside. It's something new to the defense.
We line our edge inside of the last man of the offense line ..usually a te....if our end doesnt get up field right then an there the corner is for sure there or your force player is a guy like Porter Jr....or the safety running the alley.

Can we stop whining about kickers and focus on why our defense is so off balance. This offense will score points, but it won’t matter if the defense can’t force punts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back