USF giving out beat Miami shirts

I like it but I need bigger sleeves .

1726699486071.png

Advertisement
You pack it up with the super bowl winner shirts for the team that lost and send the shirts to the Congo
The Congo folks, incidentally - have the uncanny knack of being 100% wrong about the victor of every single major US sporting event, ever, for the past few decades. If questioned about it they push back fiercely. Dolphins won that Super Bowl against the 49ers. It’s a cool alt reality for sports enthusiasts

The Congo folks, incidentally - have the uncanny knack of being 100% wrong about the victor of every single major US sporting event, ever, for the past few decades. If questioned about it they push back fiercely. Dolphins won that Super Bowl against the 49ers. It’s a cool alt reality for sports enthusiasts

So if it’s the opposite, how many championships do they think we have? Either has to be 3 or 5 (possibly 1986, 1988, 1990, 2000, 2002)

The **** talking is pretty astounding really...when your claim to fame is playing Bama "close" for 3qtrs I'd think you'd be a bit more humble.
It just looks silly on their part. I expect this sort of nonsense from UiF and F$U. As much as I hate them, at least they’ve won something of significance in my lifetime. But USF? Their student body is comprised of the dyslexic FSU applicants.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So if it’s the opposite, how many championships do they think we have? Either has to be 3 or 5 (possibly 1986, 1988, 1990, 2000, 2002)
It first must be established - would they be called Congons? Congolese? Congolian? Legit question. Quite a few Edmonton Oilers diehards out there.

When your hated you get the best of your opponents.
We understand there food that is spiced up for consumption that’s all .

No respect nothing for them but a good flush

We come we feed we flush

GOCANES .

Advertisement
The **** talking is pretty astounding really...when your claim to fame is playing Bama "close" for 3qtrs I'd think you'd be a bit more humble.
I mean do you really consider a shirt saying "Beat Miami" **** talking? This is one of the most lame, benign attempts at **** talking I've ever seen.

It just looks silly on their part. I expect this sort of nonsense from UiF and F$U. As much as I hate them, at least they’ve won something of significance in my lifetime. But USF? Their student body is comprised of the dyslexic FSU applicants

Bet they'll be more than a few t-shirt Noles and Gators at the Bucs' stadium vicariously cheering for USF

Advertisement
Fruit of Da Loom, though. lol

One wash & them ***** will not only fade from pine green to unwatered green grass, but kiss that collar buh-bye. It’s going go from a crew neck to a U neck immediately.
You might be one of the only people that could appreciate this but

We used to go and shop at this hilariously ghetto clothing store as teenagers and thought we were pretty cool buying 48 Hour and JNCO. They 100% had Fruit of the Loom tags on them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back