USF giving out beat Miami shirts

Advertisement
Do like I do and use them to clean the toilet or stove. That’s what I do with all my shirts that I can’t fit my huge arms in now. @JHallCanes
Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Advertisement
What do you do with a shirt like that when you buy it and lose by 3 scores? Never wear it again?

I can't imagine having a shirt that says 'Beat FSU 2023' and knowing we lost the game. You have to get rid of it right?

What a waste

I got to sub-Saharan Africa several times a year for work. I look forward to seeing these shirts being sold on the side of the road for a nickel each next to bootleg DVDs and knockoff Reeboks.

Is Manny Diaz consulting them on their ****-talking? You'd think these clowns were actually good at some point in their history. We need to stomp the **** out of them then bang their wives while we stare mecilessly into their eyes (hat tip @JamesQuall).
The **** talking is pretty astounding really...when your claim to fame is playing Bama "close" for 3qtrs I'd think you'd be a bit more humble.

Advertisement
What do you do with a shirt like that when you buy it and lose by 3 scores? Never wear it again?

I can't imagine having a shirt that says 'Beat FSU 2023' and knowing we lost the game. You have to get rid of it right?

What a waste
You donated the kids in Africa, who have no idea just need a shirt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back