USF giving out beat Miami shirts

Trinton Breeze

Freshman
Premium
we will see how well this works out… USF has beat Miami shirts for this weekend.

1726686950597.png

Advertisement
What do you do with a shirt like that when you buy it and lose by 3 scores? Never wear it again?

I can't imagine having a shirt that says 'Beat FSU 2023' and knowing we lost the game. You have to get rid of it right?

What a waste
Do like I do and use them to clean the toilet or stove. That’s what I do with all my shirts that I can’t fit my huge arms in now. @JHallCanes

Advertisement
What do you do with a shirt like that when you buy it and lose by 3 scores? Never wear it again?

I can't imagine having a shirt that says 'Beat FSU 2023' and knowing we lost the game. You have to get rid of it right?

What a waste
We're not talking about a shirt that can proudly go up in your man cave like Catholics vs Convicts.

Advertisement
For the first time in along time we have team I believe can handle what very very little success and praise it has done and getting. This will not be an easy peasy game.

Their mental makeup MORE than their physical talents are what give me hope for what can be a special season and chapter for this team and as a program. As long as they continue to isolate each week as a different and specific challenge it will be special.

For whatever shortcomings Mario and the staff has had for GameDay coaching, I believe Cristobal is instilling a conviction of not f around and find out but go to work every day and every week. But we will learn more about their mental makeup this week than we will about matchups and schemes IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back