Updates on Canes commits/targets in action this season

Advertisement
Does anyone have a compilation of all their game stats and not just highlight tweets? Tweets are nice, but ours love to see game by game stats.

Whats Greene's first name and which team does he play for? Ely or Coconut?
Mullen looks the part and was lockdown. Look forward to the day that he goes up against some real passing team.

Ely won. Creeks coach should be shot. Creek clearly had the better athletes. Bad coaching .

Benjamin was impressive but needs work .

Greene is the next Desean Jackson. And got the same swag! Is the **** and he knows it!

Gosier is a fluid athlete. Looks good in his pads. They just don't pass it often enough to show him off .

So Dex's first carry of his SR year goes 80 yds for a score?? Dude can make an impression huh?

Mullen looks the part and was lockdown. Look forward to the day that he goes up against some real passing team.

Ely won. Creeks coach should be shot. Creek clearly had the better athletes. Bad coaching .

Greene is the next Desean Jackson. And got the same swag! Is the **** and he knows it!

Gosier is a fluid athlete. Looks good in his pads. They just don't pass it often enough to show him off .
Plays for Coconut Creek. Emmanuel Greene from 2017. Wide receiver.

Advertisement
Buckshot Calvert had 6 TDs for Carol City. Would be nice 2nd option to go along with Allison next year

I been saying it. Give me Newbold and Buckshot.

People are sleeping on Carol City.

Buckshot gonna have a big year as well as Newbold, wonder if Fenton could play his way into a commitable offer.

i would take all of these guys for the simple fact that they attend Carol City. Everyone from that school ends up contributing here. very low bust rate.

Buckshot Calvert had 6 TDs for Carol City. Would be nice 2nd option to go along with Allison next year

I been saying it. Give me Newbold and Buckshot.

People are sleeping on Carol City.

Buckshot gonna have a big year as well as Newbold, wonder if Fenton could play his way into a commitable offer.

i would take all of these guys for the simple fact that they attend Carol City. Everyone from that school ends up contributing here. very low bust rate.

If we were to take a second QB in 2016. I would prefer us to stay in state and take Buckshot. Has potential.

Newbold is a take regardless. He is a flat out stud, my favorite recruit in 2016.

And you are so right, I can't stress it enough. Kids from Carol City can ball man. They work hard and usually almost always pan out.

Plays for Coconut Creek. Emmanuel Greene from 2017. Wide receiver.

For anyone that hasn't seen it - check out this play from a few months ago by "Money Greene" ..

At the 9 second mark---> Check out #3's antics on the sidelines. It's classic - pure classic

[video=youtube;gAaYJcUHbEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAaYJcUHbEo[/video]

Quick reminder that several Canes targets and one current commit can be seen on ESPNU tonight at 9:00 p.m. ET against Oscar Smith (VA).

Commit
2015 or 2016 RB Mark Walton

Targets
CB Davante Davis
TE/DE Devonaire Clarington
WR Antonio Calloway

You can also watch 2015 S Ben Edwards of Trinity Christian on ESPN2 against Buford (GA).

Advertisement
Scarlett and Williams broke 60+ yard TDs last night, and Walton follows suit on his first carry.

60+ yard TD run on his first carry of the game.

Walton drops a would-be touchdown in the flat on 2nd & Goal, but he immediately atones for his mistake on the very next play with a wide-open touchdown reception.

Callaway has made a couple nice adjustments on balls thrown a bit low. His reception on the previous drive was fantastic, as he dove to the ground with the ball just a few inches off the ground and plucked it with ease. Impressive hands.

Scarlett and Williams broke 60+ yard TDs last night, and Walton follows suit on his first carry.

60+ yard TD run on his first carry of the game.
RB U baby.

Scarlett 66 yards to the house, Dex 80 to the house and Walton 67 to the house.

Walton drops a would-be touchdown in the flat on 2nd & Goal, but he immediately atones for his mistake on the very next play with a wide-open touchdown reception.

Callaway has made a couple nice adjustments on balls thrown a bit low. His reception on the previous drive was fantastic, as he dove to the ground with the ball just a few inches off the ground and plucked it with ease. Impressive hands.

I'm starting think Calloway could be legit. I know he came from Homestead with Davante. Davante blowing up and I think Calloway can be next.

Walton just a beast, he's really gonna be the man this year for booker T especially since they lost Treon at QB. Even though I'm hearing Alexander looking impressive.

Advertisement
Walton doesn't have the burst or top-end speed of our other RB commits, but he's a really solid, well-rounded back. He's had an impressive first half.

Clarington really impressing on the d-line. Already has a sack and a TFL in the first half. Best case scenario, IMO, would be to add Clarington as a DE and hope to somehow land Jaason Lewis as the move TE in this class.

Josh Sweat had two steps on Davante Davis down the right sideline, but Davis' length helped him make a play on the ball for the pass breakup on 4th down.

Walton like I mentioned before 01. View him as a jack of all trades. Doesn't do one thing great, but does everything good which makes him great.

Clarington does look legit at DE.

And I would only hope we could get Lewis.

Davis is the man and recruit sites taking notice, Calloway is next.

I REALLY liked what I saw from Clarington tonight at that DE/DT spot. Lets hope he liked it too.

Advertisement
Booker T dominated.

Commit:
Mark Walton 20 carries, 163 yards, 2 TD's and 1 Rec TD.

Targets:
Antonio Callaway 10 catches for 233 yards and 2 TDs.

Devonaire Clarington played DE and had a sack and tfl.

Davante Davis, multiple tackles,looked good in coverage, huge hit with a forced fumble and some broken up passes and one he broke up that his teammate housed it.

Walton started the show but Callaway stole it, Callaway was unreal.

Miami Central:

Targets:

Davante Phillips had two big catches but struggled at times

2016 safety Jamel Cook played great against Hoover, made big plays and had an INT.

2016 linebacker Donovan Thompson played great as well against Hoover. Looks like a Sean Spence clone on the field.

Last edited:
Carol City:

2016 QB Buckshot Calvert had 6 TDs.

2016 WR Steven Newbold had over 200 all purpose yards.

IMG:

Patchan had two sacks.

St Louis looked great.

Fines looked solid.

Godby:

Loftus struggled against IMG.

Advertisement
Back