Updates on Canes commits/targets in action this season

Advertisement
@PLamRecruiting: #Canes 2015 OL commit Leeward Brown (@leeboe71), of #Miramar, tonight: "I'm still 100 percent committed to #Miami." | @CANEINSIDER | #acc

@PLamRecruiting: More from #Canes OL commit Leeward Brown (@leeboe71): "I'm closing my recruiting process, everything is done." @CANEINSIDER | @CoachStrout

Mullen looks the part and was lockdown. Look forward to the day that he goes up against some real passing team.

Ely won. Creeks coach should be shot. Creek clearly had the better athletes. Bad coaching .

Benjamin was impressive but needs work .

Greene is the next Desean Jackson. And got the same swag! Is the **** and he knows it!

Gosier is a fluid athlete. Looks good in his pads. They just don't pass it often enough to show him off .

2016 QB commit Jack Allison

@Jackof2016: We won! 34-26! I had 4tds! Can't wait for the regular season to start!!

Advertisement
This needs to be the official stats/results/highlights thread so this stuff is easy to keep up with.

Scout's Bob Redman comments on Williams' performance tonight after seeing him live...

@BobRedman_Scout: @DexterW_22 was impressive tonight. scored on first play fr 80 yards, scored again, caught the ball, real smooth cutting in & out of traffic

Vero Beach destroyed Palm Bay. Bethel blocked a field goal and had a couple TFL. They ran away from him most plays.
Vero's best RB is a ninth grader and a very impressive athlete.

You know the RB's name? Since were getting in there with Bethel the cane legacy. Wanna know who that RB is.

Advertisement
And it's amazing Williams played with the injury, thought he would sit out. Kids a beast and he's tough.

Scarlett went off, Dex, Cronk, Dionte, Tim, Ahmmon, Perry, Lawson, Archibald, Peete, Pinder, etc.

I wonder if Julius performs well this year if he could work his way into a commitable offer. Julius is talented, could play receiver or corner.

And Lawson always had legs. Brings a legit dual threat and size.

Last edited:
Mullen looks the part and was lockdown. Look forward to the day that he goes up against some real passing team.

Ely won. Creeks coach should be shot. Creek clearly had the better athletes. Bad coaching .

Benjamin was impressive but needs work .

Greene is the next Desean Jackson. And got the same swag! Is the **** and he knows it!

Gosier is a fluid athlete. Looks good in his pads. They just don't pass it often enough to show him off .

I think Mullen could be the Tracy Howard of 2016. Need to land him at corner.

Binjimen Victor my problem with him is, he is rail thin at his size. I know he can make plays. But I prefer Pinder who is bigger and stronger and loves the U for our big receiver in 2016. Pinder went off last night for the Ridge.

Greene is a beast. Could be Sam Bruce part two. Heard Greene very interested in Miami too. Long way till 2017. Greene and Grimes from STA for 2017 would be sick.

Gosier as we all know is a great athlete, sucks about the offense he plays in.

I'm shocked creek lost too. wtf happened there?

Last edited:
Benjamin must have heard me. Big time catch. Still inconsistent but he is making himself known. Has drops drops but two big time catches.

Greene is going to be a 5 star. The truth!

I really hope Miami gets those Creek Boys.

Didn't SBB and Ridley attend Creek last season?

Creek boys are 2016 - Mullen, Victor, and Young. 2017 - Greene

Monarch is 2015 - SBB, Calvin. 2016 - Cavin. 2017 - Jeudy

Both are in the coconut creek area though.

Calvin and SBB were at Monarch last year not Creek.

But we do need to dig deep into that Coconut Creek area. Lot of talent right there for us.

Advertisement
Buckshot Calvert had 6 TDs for Carol City. Would be nice 2nd option to go along with Allison next year

I been saying it. Give me Newbold and Buckshot.

People are sleeping on Carol City.

Buckshot gonna have a big year as well as Newbold, wonder if Fenton could play his way into a commitable offer.

Anyone got any updates on Booker T, Deerfield Beach, Cardinal Gibbons, Killian, Miramar, and any others?

Anyone got any updates on Booker T, Deerfield Beach, Cardinal Gibbons, Killian, Miramar, and any others?
Miramar beat Hallendale 30-7. Johan durante had a 67 yd punt return Td. Leward Brown said he is shutting down his recruitment . 100% to Canes. Booker T play Oscar Smith(Josh Sweat team) Tonight or Sunday @ 9PM. Don't know about the others.

Advertisement
Shavar Manuel had a sack and a few TFL but Tampa Bay Tech run everything away from and doubled him all night

Miramar beat Hallendale 30-7. Johan durante had a 67 yd punt return Td. Leward Brown said he is shutting down his recruitment . 100% to Canes. Booker T play Oscar Smith(Josh Sweat team) Tonight or Sunday @ 9PM. Don't know about the others.

Booker T plays tonight @9pm est

Geo305, agree with u on victor benjamin. He is thin and he just didn't seem to have the "it" factor. Even his body language on the sidelines showed of a kid who was more worried that he might not look good in his uniform for the girls in the stands then making big plays. Jmo.

greene is a monster. That little ***** made a catch in traffic that some nfl guys couldnt make. He will be a 5 star because he will destroy cats in camp settings and 7 on 7s. His skill set was made for stuff like that. Hes a baller. Cant let him get away in 2 yrs.

Creeks coach was playing not to lose. That loss was on him. They wont face many teams who can out athlete them this year. So if they don't succeed hes got some splainin to do. But he def got outcoached last night.

Advertisement
Back