Updated JR ESPN300

Advertisement
Does that say we're trying to take 7 CB next year? Is that even possible? I mean, will that many decent guys want to come to the same school in the same year? Also, aren't we way ****ed having that many of our CB the same year?

And thanks for the list.

Nah. Well be taking 7 db all day though. For instance it shows frierson & Jobe as corners. Fliers on is definitely playing safety & possibly Jobe as well
how many Wrs might they be taking? I know its early, but just wondering a guess

around 3-5 range

We've been told for months to expect a minimum of 5 wr in 18 possibly 6. Just my opinion but Warren Thompson is the possibly 6

Talk more about Warren Thompson. That kid is good. I know earlier we were his number one school but now it's a UM/UF battle, no?

Gotta land Williams & Hightower in addition to Wiggins at the very least

Williams & Pope is going to be another Miami-Bama battle for a top tier WR

They lead 3-1 :(

Does that say we're trying to take 7 CB next year? Is that even possible? I mean, will that many decent guys want to come to the same school in the same year? Also, aren't we way ****ed having that many of our CB the same year?

And thanks for the list.

They have fierson and jobe as CBs dont know why

Jobe plays cb and staff is recruiting him as a cb i believe. Frierson is playing safety now so dont know why he listed a cb.

I thought the staff was recruiting him at FS, my mistake

Advertisement
Do we have a legitimate shot at landing the top 4 corners on the list? I've felt like we do for awhile. I feel like Rumph gets Surtain. Asante has always seemed to really favor us. Blades is Blades. Campbell is the unknown, but I feel like Rumph really locks down his kids, especially when they know he is their position coach.

Insider thoughts?

Nah. Well be taking 7 db all day though. For instance it shows frierson & Jobe as corners. Fliers on is definitely playing safety & possibly Jobe as well

around 3-5 range

We've been told for months to expect a minimum of 5 wr in 18 possibly 6. Just my opinion but Warren Thompson is the possibly 6

Talk more about Warren Thompson. That kid is good. I know earlier we were his number one school but now it's a UM/UF battle, no?

Yeah he is good. I really like his upside. Far as him I think he's gonna be a tough pull. He loves all 3 state schools & he seems an attention *****. My guess he probably goes to fspew but we'll see. Also gotta see how Trevor Lawrence committing yesterday works for Clemson. I think sitkowski is still a few months away from committing. This class even the trolls will be in awe of by the end of it though. Just sit back & watch. My only concern is if Kaaya leaves will we have growing pains.

No it won't. Xavier is a big target of theirs but we're fine with him. Pope isn't a priority to them. The three one **** is wrong too & it's tiresome. In recruiting there's alot more involved than where did they sign.

around 3-5 range

Yeah he is good. I really like his upside. Far as him I think he's gonna be a tough pull. He loves all 3 state schools & he seems an attention *****. My guess he probably goes to fspew but we'll see. Also gotta see how Trevor Lawrence committing yesterday works for Clemson. I think sitkowski is still a few months away from committing. This class even the trolls will be in awe of by the end of it though. Just sit back & watch. My only concern is if Kaaya leaves will we have growing pains.

Same crap we've been hearing for years. Next year's class will be....

I'll believe it when I see it.

Advertisement
around 3-5 range

Thank believe when you see it. Honestly all of that is irrelevant to me. You all wanna always be miserable than Livever your life that way. Personally I know better & regardless of all these lame,miserable no show band wagon groupie fans,we are in a great position & our future is finally headed back in the right direction. If you can't see that that oh well. I'm truly sorry for you. With or without yall well be fine. I don't care what you've been hearing for years. If you were smart enough to see what our coaches were doing for years and still sent your kid here than honestly you just weren't that smart. I just wish people had to be held accountable for the dumb *** **** that comes out of their mouths. Jnf this isn't about you because I understand it's a common theme. I just wish people would simply educate themselves on this topic a Lil more.

Thank believe when you see it. Honestly all of that is irrelevant to me. You all wanna always be miserable than Livever your life that way. Personally I know better & regardless of all these lame,miserable no show band wagon groupie fans,we are in a great position & our future is finally headed back in the right direction. If you can't see that that oh well. I'm truly sorry for you. With or without yall well be fine. I don't care what you've been hearing for years. If you were smart enough to see what our coaches were doing for years and still sent your kid here than honestly you just weren't that smart. I just wish people had to be held accountable for the dumb *** **** that comes out of their mouths. Jnf this isn't about you because I understand it's a common theme. I just wish people would simply educate themselves on this topic a Lil more.

I understand your frustration Brooklyndee and I respect your info on this board a ton. But as someone who isn't an insider at all, it's hard to hear all this great stuff then look at the results and question not question all the hype little bit. I thought this recruiting class would be better than it is, so I'm assuming that the next one will follow suit. It's been this way for a while and until it changes, I'm going to avoid hyping myself up on future classes.

But ****, I hope you right!

I understand your frustration Brooklyndee and I respect your info on this board a ton. But as someone who isn't an insider at all, it's hard to hear all this great stuff then look at the results and question not question all the hype little bit. I thought this recruiting class would be better than it is, so I'm assuming that the next one will follow suit. It's been this way for a while and until it changes, I'm going to avoid hyping myself up on future classes.

But ****, I hope you right!

Not to be disrespectful but I gotta point out a few things. #1 first & foremost you haven't seen this class so you're not aware of what it could be. Until signing day no one knows what's to come. Don't believe everything you hear or read cause believe it or not most of them don't know much more than you. They simply form an opinion off of other people's opinions. Than there's this nonsense of a coach's first year recruiting bump... I don't understand how people don't realize it's a myth. Every coach has a different situation. Most coaches who do see a bump come into a situation that they're very familiar to. Whether it's they have little staff turn over or they were on previous staff themselves,etc. To have a big time recruiting class you have to have relationships built with those big time kids... JEUDY just spelled it out for yall yet you still won't believe. He showed you the blue print for God's sake. The previous staff didn't recruit him at all! You don't get big time kids if you don't have a long term relationship unless they just really love that school. Look at Gerald Willis & Landon collins. 2 more examples. Both of them have said they wanted to come here straight out of high school but we didn't even offer them. Recruiting is a long term situation. It doesn't get fixed overnight but it sure is a he'll of alot better.

Last edited:

No it won't. Xavier is a big target of theirs but we're fine with him. Pope isn't a priority to them. The three one **** is wrong too & it's tiresome. In recruiting there's alot more involved than where did they sign.

It's the coaches job to sigh the prospects. More excuses. There's more involved than where did they sign? What the **** does that even mean? What's tiresome is people continuously going on with the homer type ****. Let's bump those Golden threads and see who made excuses for him as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back