Updated JR ESPN300

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does that say we're trying to take 7 CB next year? Is that even possible? I mean, will that many decent guys want to come to the same school in the same year? Also, aren't we way ****ed having that many of our CB the same year?

And thanks for the list.

Nah. Well be taking 7 db all day though. For instance it shows frierson & Jobe as corners. Fliers on is definitely playing safety & possibly Jobe as well
how many Wrs might they be taking? I know its early, but just wondering a guess

We've been told of five possibly six. All of them featured game breakers. Elijah Moore isn't one of them. This class is almost already wrapped up.lol

Does that say we're trying to take 7 CB next year? Is that even possible? I mean, will that many decent guys want to come to the same school in the same year? Also, aren't we way ****ed having that many of our CB the same year?

And thanks for the list.

Nah. Well be taking 7 db all day though. For instance it shows frierson & Jobe as corners. Fliers on is definitely playing safety & possibly Jobe as well

around 3-5 range

We've been told for months to expect a minimum of 5 wr in 18 possibly 6. Just my opinion but Warren Thompson is the possibly 6

And thanks for the list.

around 3-5 range

We've been told for months to expect a minimum of 5 wr in 18 possibly 6. Just my opinion but Warren Thompson is the possibly 6

Care to elaborate on the others?

Pope
Nephew
Williams
Wiggins
?
?
?

Advertisement

around 3-5 range

Care to elaborate on the others?

Pope
Nephew
Williams
Wiggins
?
?
?

I'm not allowed to but I'd GUESS those 4 are pretty good guesses. Only thing I'll say is Eskridge no matter what he says will never be part of this school

Didn't someone post Sitkowski's stats and he had 5 TDs and 19 INTs or something similar?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

Yeah his stats were abysmal. We're offering a ton of dual-threat guys for '18. I wouldn't be surprised if we backed off Sitkowski.

Advertisement

And thanks for the list.

I'd love to get at least 5 of them though!

Patterson looks like a dog in the film available. I understand it's a numbers game though.

Advertisement
I love pulling these up the year after. More times than not this list changes a bit and we have missed most of the must get guys each year. Surprised on Pope everything I read he was number one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And thanks for the list.

I'd love to get at least 5 of them though!

No doubt. It sure looks like we'll be short this year, so the more the merrier next year.

I'm not allowed to but I'd GUESS those 4 are pretty good guesses. Only thing I'll say is Eskridge no matter what he says will never be part of this school

Hmmm. Sounds like Eskridge is advertising.

What's the word on Jacob Copeland?

Him & my nephew talk alot. Personally I think he's no better than buddy from edison that loves us. Eskridge always wants to tell kids at camps how he's going to come here. Kid doesn't have a prayer of ending up here not only cause he's just not that good but his academics are just as bad as his game

Advertisement
Back