UNC vs JMU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manhandled by JMU at home… MAC Brown retirement speech might be heard sooner than expected

Yeah, he’s done. This is the type of loss that seals the deal. He had two straight high NFL draft pick quarterbacks and did nothing with them. All downhill now.

Advertisement
Is it just me or is the roughing the passer call this year's targeting call? I have seen so many roughing calls this year that look exactly like that one. Absolute crap!

Apparently you can’t hit the qb at all once he lets go of the ball anymore or it’s an automatic roughing call and they didn’t bother to tell anyone.

Bruh, had the same thoughts. I’m like how don’t we get to play them this yr?!

I can’t complain about the schedule. It’s a red carpet to an undefeated season. There is one remaining question mark/pattern with Cristobal - can he avoid the inexplicable loss to a vastly less talented opponent as happened every season at Oregon and UM thus far ? I’m not talking about the losses to equally talented or more talented teams- that’s just part of the game.

2018 5-7 Arizona
2019 8-5 ASU (5-5 at the time)
2020 2-5 Oregon State, 1-3 Cal
2021 3-9 Stanford
2022 MTSU Duke
2023 GT

I will not quibble with those who say it isn’t a fair criticism. I’m just saying this has been the perception- if you look at what Ducks fans whined about most, it was that. They said Cristobal could build a roster and go into Columbus and beat Ohio State or other top teams, but inexplicably lose to a bottom feeder. He could win a championship but for his teams losing 1-2 games where they simply didn’t come ready to play because they overlooked the opponent. Essentially it’s was "Clemsoning" before Dabo finally shook off that reputation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing delights me more than watching good old Mack Brown getting his *** whooped -

I can’t stand him or UNC-Unfortunately we don’t play them this year-We would push their **** in.

Can’t wait to listen to his press conference-Same old tired excuses it’s hilarious.

Idk how Mack has a job on Monday. It’s only gonna get worse and there’s no plan for next year. Whether it’s announced or not, a decision will be made about his “retirement.”

Scorching hot take- if Lane Kiffin had a choice between UF or UNC, I think UNC is the better job right now. Far easier path to being a playoff contender every year. Wouldn’t have to go head to head with Cristobal for Florida recruits, and pretty good HS football in the Carolinas and Virginia/DC/MD area where he’d have a stronger presence.

Advertisement
Back