UNC series thread

Miami04

Senior
I guess since there's not one and I'm sitting in the stands I'll start one.

1-1 bottom 4. UNC only has one hit.

Advertisement
The wheels may fall off this season and it just turn out terrible, but we are really good right now.

The run we are making through Louisville, Clemson and game 1 of UNC is impressive.

Advertisement
Thanks for the updates...I picked up the game in the 5th.

This team is really playing well and their confidence has to be way up there. Win tomorrow and win the series for what seems like 4-5 series in a row versus top 15 teams.

Advertisement
Oh Lord, they're chirping on April 2nd. I promise that I will remind you about this in June. You know, when it matters.

Oh Lord, they're chirping on April 2nd. I promise that I will remind you about this in June. You know, when it matters.

Of you could avoid ruining every thread on this page that would be great. A thread for your kind is over at westendzone.com

Advertisement

It's comical.

Any result short of the championship series will be used by this guy as proof that he was right.

The team could go 60-5 but go 2-2 in Omaha and he'd be right here to say he told us so.

What a ****.

Says the guy who has only posted once regarding an actual game outcome.

And it came on March 11th.

Yes, I am the irrational one here.

Virginia Tech 14 Miami 3

When we lose it matters enough to post about it. When we win you say you'll remind us in June when it matters.

Typical loser.

Advertisement
When is the ceremony to hang that "Coastal Champion" banner? Maybe we can rub Virginia's nose in it since we finished ahead of them in the regular season.

When is the ceremony to hang that "Coastal Champion" banner? Maybe we can rub Virginia's nose in it since we finished ahead of them in the regular season.

Virginia is actually a perfect example of the randomness of baseball. They had no business winning the championship in 2015 but probably should have won it in 2014.

The postseason has very little to do with determining who has the best team or who had the best season. Yet somehow you think that the postseason is the sole arbiter of quality.

Just like your ignorance regarding the RPI you have very little knowledge and understanding to fall back on.

Then why do you always fall back on Jim Morris winning two titles? You're giving him a pass because of random events?

I just wish we could be the random lucky winners at some point, you know, since it's all random and recruiting takes luck.

Advertisement
Back