UNC 2/20

Inexcusable for Newton to be in at that point of the game.

Meh this ain't football very rare dudes tear the knee... Newton was out there gong half *** all game that's what happens

Yep, and it really didn't look that bad.

I hope it's just a low ankle sprain and nothing more...losing him would be devastating.

I think it was his knee

D$ said it was a shin bruise. Where did you hear knee?

UM

It was clearly a knee injury, I have eyes.

The shill limps in with "an ankle," because shills are shills and say shill things because they're pussies.

Hope he is okay and comes back in time when he's ready.

Advertisement
I lost all faith in Jekiri after today's game, especially after that first half when he missed a few easy layups that should have been dunks and i believe he was blocked once after pump faking. You are 7'. What are you pump faking for? Him and Plumlee are two of the worst offensive centers in the ACC.

Last edited:
Game reminded me of the year we were so decimated by injuries Haith had to start a walkon, and we went into UNC and lost by 50. That was the game Haith aggressively threw down his jacket to fire up the squad. Some poster had that gif as his avatar.

We won the game Haith threw down his jacket

I think you are mistaken. What game do you think it was when he threw the jacket?

Glad we had a wake up game like this Now in the regular season and not in the ACC Tourney or NCAAT where it's one and done.

Advertisement
Lot of ******s who weren't around the bball board for the VT game or others showing up for the big game and to ***** about the bad loss.

**** outta here with your ****.

Instead of being "fake" Angry Ibis, call those ***** out. It is okay to be angry.

Specifically nystateofmind and Trock have stopped by with useless negative notes while being largely absent from the overall basketball discussion.

We have the same problem Duke (one of their numerous problems) has. When the game slows down, we have nobody able to bang down low in the post.

Advertisement
Lot of ******s who weren't around the bball board for the VT game or others showing up for the big game and to ***** about the bad loss.

Instead of being "fake" Angry Ibis, call those ***** out. It is okay to be angry.

Specifically nystateofmind and Trock have stopped by with useless negative notes while being largely absent from the overall basketball discussion.

Do you feel better?

Game reminded me of the year we were so decimated by injuries Haith had to start a walkon, and we went into UNC and lost by 50. That was the game Haith aggressively threw down his jacket to fire up the squad. Some poster had that gif as his avatar.

I think you are mistaken. What game do you think it was when he threw the jacket?

We definitely won the game Haith took off his jacket and threw it. It was our first win in Chapel Hill.

We definitely won the game Haith took off his jacket and threw it. It was our first win in Chapel Hill.

No, it wasn't. The game Haith threw his jacket and got ejected was the year Miami lost almost their whole frontcourt to injury and suspension. It was the year Keaton Copeland started some at the 4.

Advertisement

No, it wasn't. The game Haith threw his jacket and got ejected was the year Miami lost almost their whole frontcourt to injury and suspension. It was the year Keaton Copeland started some at the 4.

He didn't get ejected when he threw the jacket. He threw the jacket and got a T, but stayed in the game. It was the first time we beat UNC in Chapel Hill. He might have done it again later, but it definitely happened when we won.

Do you feel better?

A win over Virginia would help.

Advertisement

Right. Didn't we lose by like 50?

Advertisement
Back