UNC 2/20

Advertisement
Game reminded me of the year we were so decimated by injuries Haith had to start a walkon, and we went into UNC and lost by 50. That was the game Haith aggressively threw down his jacket to fire up the squad. Some poster had that gif as his avatar.

Down right ugly showing today,hope Newton injury is not serious.
Move on get ready to play monday night.

Advertisement
Worse than the errors and misses in the first half was the lack of offense and energy to start the second. Only silver lining is our top guys barely played more than 30 minutes today, for a 2 game bye I think Monday is crucial. We have to be all in on that win.

Inexcusable for Newton to be in at that point of the game.

Meh this ain't football very rare dudes tear the knee... Newton was out there gong half *** all game that's what happens

Yep, and it really didn't look that bad.

I hope it's just a low ankle sprain and nothing more...losing him would be devastating.

I think it was his knee

D$ said it was a shin bruise. Where did you hear knee?

UM

Advertisement
Lot of ******s who weren't around the bball board for the VT game or others showing up for the big game and to ***** about the bad loss.

**** outta here with your ****.

As long as Newton can return let's learn from the game and move on. We can't make a serious run with out him. At least our starters should be rested for Monday night.

Lot of ******s who weren't around the bball board for the VT game or others showing up for the big game and to ***** about the bad loss.

**** outta here with your ****.

Instead of being "fake" Angry Ibis, call those ***** out. It is okay to be angry.

it'll be interesting to see this team at a neutral site, hopefully we get Puerto Rico type performance, its been flat out ugly on the road

Advertisement
Game reminded me of the year we were so decimated by injuries Haith had to start a walkon, and we went into UNC and lost by 50. That was the game Haith aggressively threw down his jacket to fire up the squad. Some poster had that gif as his avatar.

We won the game Haith threw down his jacket

Shows Miami needs to become a tougher team, early game ok, then lost their will or way.

We compete hard enough and tough enough.
This game was decided by shooting from the floor and the line.
I have been afraid that we don't shoot good enough to compete with the top teams and this game showed it.
Somebody has to develop a mid range jumper.
We can't miss layups and putbacks. We have to make a big percentage of free throws. If we don't miss these gimmes we lose.

Advertisement
Shows Miami needs to become a tougher team, early game ok, then lost their will or way.

We compete hard enough and tough enough.
This game was decided by shooting from the floor and the line.
I have been afraid that we don't shoot good enough to compete with the top teams and this game showed it.
Somebody has to develop a mid range jumper.
We can't miss layups and putbacks. We have to make a big percentage of free throws. If we don't miss these gimmes we lose.

I think they were were embarrassed, it will be interesting to see what they do with that. Crossroads of their season, IMO.

Inexcusable for Newton to be in at that point of the game.

Meh this ain't football very rare dudes tear the knee... Newton was out there gong half *** all game that's what happens

Yep, and it really didn't look that bad.

I hope it's just a low ankle sprain and nothing more...losing him would be devastating.

I think it was his knee

D$ said it was a shin bruise. Where did you hear knee?

UM

Shin bruise, confirmed.

Glad Newton's injury is just a shin bruise. I was thinking hyper extended knee from the replay. We don't go far without Newton, IMO.

Carolina played arguably their best game of the season and ours was one of the worst. Forget about it and move on.

Good news is ND and Duke lost. Win against UVA and we are in sole possession of 2nd and still a 2 seed in the NCAA

Advertisement
Back