UNC 2/20

Winning on the road in the ACC is very difficult at best. In my opinion the must win is Monday against Virginia at home and Louisville at home. The U is a sure shot #2 seed if they beat ND on the road.

Virginia will be a harder game to win than UNC. We will be on one day rest, after travelling to play a top 10 team, and UVA will be on 8 days rest.

I know the schedule maker really played favourites with Virginia over the Canes. I'll be there in full lung capacity.

Advertisement
Winning on the road in the ACC is very difficult at best. In my opinion the must win is Monday against Virginia at home and Louisville at home. The U is a sure shot #2 seed if they beat ND on the road.

Virginia will be a harder game to win than UNC. We will be on one day rest, after travelling to play a top 10 team, and UVA will be on 8 days rest.

I know the schedule maker really played favourites with Virginia over the Canes. I'll be there in full lung capacity.

Are you British?

Need to whup that *** and slap the floor in their house! Get a little cross sport revenge for football.

Per Scott Phillips

NBC Sports

This is a bit of a statement game for Miami.

And I think they’ll get it done.

Advertisement
Hopefully a bit of a let down game for UNC after Duke. Not expecting a win, but completely expecting us to compete hard for 40 minutes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back