UNC 2/20

jnf2257

Junior
Let's get it going!! Huge game up in NC on Saturday with sole possession of first place on the line. I feel like we matchup fine with UNC, and if we play like we did in the 2H against VT we should be in good shape, but man UNC is gonna be angry and motivated after that loss to 6-man Duke tonight.

Advertisement
Canes Warning ‏@CanesWarningFS 8h8 hours ago
Probably a good time to remind people that Miami hasn't lost @ North Carolina since the 2011-2012 season. Won 4 of the last 5 overall.

So the bad thing about this game and the 3 following it is, even 2-2 will drop us out of the top 4. Which is where we need to be for the ACC tourney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
13-5 will not drop us out of the top 4

13-5 would probably be good enough to win the ACC title if includes wins over UNC and Virginia.

There are 7 teams within 2 games of first. We currently have the tie breaker over ND and Duke. A 2-2 stretch could absolutely knock us out of the top 4.

If 13-5 wins the league which it very well could, there will be at least 3 teams with that record.

we are a lock 6 seed even if we drop 4 of the next 5 games. that said i would love to see us beat 3 of the next 4 teams.

Huge game. Must win imo.

I hope this is a joke. This is an icing on the cake type of win. There's nothing harder then winning on the road in the ACC especially when it's Miami going into UNC territory. I look at it like a no lose situation. We are suppose to lose but if we win then we have the inside track to win the ACC.

Advertisement
Huge game. Must win imo.

I hope this is a joke. This is an icing on the cake type of win. There's nothing harder then winning on the road in the ACC especially when it's Miami going into UNC territory. I look at it like a no lose situation. We are suppose to lose but if we win then we have the inside track to win the ACC.

That's what I meant... I want them to win the ACC. We've managed to win a good amount in Chapel Hill since coach L got here. Maybe not must win obviously but I want that ACC regular season title and I also have a strong dislike for North Carolina and Roy Williams.

Advertisement
Winning on the road in the ACC is very difficult at best. In my opinion the must win is Monday against Virginia at home and Louisville at home. The U is a sure shot #2 seed if they beat ND on the road.

Winning on the road in the ACC is very difficult at best. In my opinion the must win is Monday against Virginia at home and Louisville at home. The U is a sure shot #2 seed if they beat ND on the road.

Virginia will be a harder game to win than UNC. We will be on one day rest, after travelling to play a top 10 team, and UVA will be on 8 days rest.

Virginia will be a harder game to win than UNC. We will be on one day rest, after travelling to play a top 10 team, and UVA will be on 8 days rest.

Yeah, the crowd is gonna need to be huge to give the guys a good second wind.

Advertisement
Back