UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is really depressing. I knew our D was bad but wow. Our offense is looking almost as pathetic. Fisch is corching worse than D'ohno right now.

Advertisement
if clements didnt fumble.... and if duke would of caught that pass ...

If Fisch wasn't the OC... If D'OH NO Frio didn't have the mental capacity of an infant...

Fisch is the best OC we've had in years. Look what he did with Jacory. Look what we scored last week. Morris is not a great QB. He struggles when his first option is not open and he doesn't always throw a catchable ball. He doesn't understand the concept of touch and just fires it. When you have elite receivers you can get away with that. But many of our guys last week and this week struggle catching his ball.

D'Onofrio on the other hand i'm starting to worry about. Same with all the defensive coaches. I see bad technique everywhere.

Advertisement
I think the whole "process" thing is D'Onofrio's downfall. Like someone says, no swings, no calculated risks. It's just stick the gameplan and hope for the best. All this is happening, while the opposing O coordinator is just carving his way.

This is both talent and scheme combined, but geez, let the kids loose and let them play. They're 4 for 4 on drives in their first four possessions.

Advertisement
I'm still not giving up yet.

Defense just needs to get to halftime. If we can get 10 and by some way get our Turnover back from the eC fumble. I think 13-24 going into the Half isn't bad. We get the ball back after halftime. We MUST GET A TD this drive however or this could get ugly

baghdad bob, it's ova. let it go brah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back