UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I want an answer. Is it the coaches like D'No or is it the lack of talent? I need someone to explain it to me that knows their ****.

well i dont think the players are the ones choosing to line up and run the same play formation every play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The lines are pathetic. We are getting physically manhandled, once again, for the 8th year in a row

I'm still not giving up yet.

Defense just needs to get to halftime. If we can get 10 and by some way get our Turnover back from the eC fumble. I think 13-24 going into the Half isn't bad. We get the ball back after halftime. We MUST GET A TD this drive however or this could get ugly

Ok...If u lack talent and experience on D, you put your players in the best position to succeed, and having them sit back and read is not working.

WTF was that?

McGee, Highsmith may as well not even have been out there. McGee has to be on him tighter or Highsmoith has to see that and undercut it or lay him out. It wasn't even like there was a TE threatening the seam to distract him. This defense is sorry, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back