UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Im so Shancockerized that this doesnt even hurt anymore. I expected our D to play like soft serve ice cream

Anyone who defends D'Onfrio, his scheme, or lack thereof simply doesn't understand the game of football.

They are literally running 3 plays on us. Over, and over, and over. Klein's coming to the line with 3 options...QB sneak, off-tackle handoff, or a slant.

I'm a stupid accountant who doesn't get paid to analyze this stuff....I have no idea what this guy is doing or what it is he isn't seeing.

Commit to stopping the run game and bring pressure. Sitting back is the absolute worse thing they can do.

Did anyone not expect this? Every week we talk about how weak we are on the Dline. It forces the back 7 to overcompensate, and that's when mistakes happen.

Expect this every week because we are losing the DL battle repeatedly. It's not the scheme as much as it is the lack of horses on the DL. Long season. Factor in that our new freshmen next year at DT won't make an impact for at least 2 years, and we're looking at 2014. Been saying it over and over.

Advertisement
all the crying about vt....

his back ups are WORSE....

this d scheme is just plain ol bad....your suppose to get better in year 2....this sh*t looks worse.
your about to get what you ask for....are you really excited about Andreu Swasey's son??. or AJ Highsmith?

Advertisement
For all of you ****ing about kick offs, kicking into the endzone starts them off on the 25 now so I guess the coaching staff is trying to get kick offs in front of the end zone, then using coverage to tackle the returner before he gets to the 20.

Hence the high and to your unknowing eyes "weak" kick offs.
I agree but with them running to the 40 it doesn't really help.

Starter gets injured and we're all unsure of if it's good or bad....

That's ****ed up.

It looks like KState is playing a HS team....I seriously wonder if Savanah State's D could be any worse

I will be sending my usual donation to the Hecht tomorrow. With the "For:" line reading "Cash when D'onofrio is fired"
It worked with Coker and Shannon. Both checks were held and cashed the day both coaches were fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! same ******* formation on defense EVERY play, same result EVERY time

LMFAO. Holy ****. Every non DL is 10 yards off the ball pre-snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back