UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hubert just wrapped his ******* around Vaughn and caused an injury with that broken tackle.

Game looks at lot like last year for their offense, holes are very big and they're operating in proper space.

Advertisement
We are not a good team, we all got excited because we squeaked by a terrible BC team.

No personnel upfront. We need recruits. No scheme can change this. Just a weakness in this team...as we all knew going into the season.

Advertisement
Coach D needs to start using some odd fronts, double eagle would be nice. Kstate is going to shove the ball down our throats.

I'm glad I didn't see whatever just happened. This team is embarrassing.

Anyone still watching this game in about 30 minutes is just a glutton for punishment. It's over after they score 7 here. People saying we have the offense to catch up? LOL. Please. Based on the BC game? Too many people forgot where we were at. Everyone expected a struggle this season and then all of a sudden after the BC game we were back, lol.

Advertisement
Gonna be a long season. The offense actually looks good between the 20's. IF this D (yeah I know) could get a TO or stop or just not a TD every drive, the offense can move the ball against their D

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back